Primark | Ps...Love New Lipsticks + Swatches


I love going into Primark and spending an half hour or so in there (20 minutes of that in the beauty section). They have some really nice stuff in there and it's all great quality. I mean yeah it's not Chanel, Sephora or Mac but it's still pretty decent. I did buy quite a few products from Primark when I went the other day and I was going to do a whole blog post on what I bought but then I wanted to go into more detail about each product so I've decided to do them in separate posts. This explains why just recently on the blog it's all Primark and Ps...Love range! It's not normally like this I promise!


I love the Ps.. Love range at Primark, they are great and are cheap too! Check out these lipsticks I purchased, they're all 90p!!


Midnight
With Winter on our doorsteps I decided that this dark purple shape would be perfect for those cold icy days. I don't know what it is but when winter comes I still wear my autumn shades? I don't really know why I just like to I guess. It's a really deep shade which makes my teeth look whiter than a ghost! This shade is called 'Midnight' and it's the darkest shade I bought. These aren't matte lipsticks, they have a creamy texture but the formula is amazing! They leave the same colour as whats on the lipstick itself which I love! Have you ever had a lipstick that just basically looks like a gloss when you apply... yeah? me too.


Vamp
Ahh, another red. The one shade which I do not need, I have so many! This particular shade I didn't have but I have many other reds. This one caught my eye because it's not quite bright fire engine red but it's not quite burgundy either. It's just in the middle of both which I loved. Also, with winter coming this shade suits more for the time of year. This one is smooth and creamy to apply, I find it helps keep my lips moisturised as I wear them as well but that might be because I've been wearing nothing but liquid lipsticks for the past couple months. This shade is called 'Vamp' which I feel goes very well with the shade. 

 Rosewood Mauve
The third one I picked up is my favourite one. I absolutely love this shade. Mauve Purples and pinks seems to be in at the moment and I find these colours match pretty much any outfit which is always an added bonus when picking a shade. I'm loving this shade so much, I keep scrolling up whilst writing this just to look at the swatch. The other thing I liked about this shade is it would match any season, it would go in Winter, Spring, Summer and Autumn. It's like the base of all shades and if you ever want to play it safe this would be the perfect shade solution. This shade is called Rosewood Mauve which makes me think of a nice purple cottage in the middle of a wood which also sounds very nice right about now too!


Hot Gossip
Oooooohh! Don't we all love gossip! I actually don't tbh, little fact about me there but you know what I do love... Hot Gossip the lipstick shade. Not entirely sure why they named it that but either way I liked the colour and how bold it is! I love bold lipsticks, I feel they complete any look. The texture of this one is really nice, and it's really easy to apply as well. It has a nice creamy formula which also makes the lips feel soft and ready for the day ahead. 

Candy Pink
The last one goes against the whole 'winter deep shade' thing I have going on. It's this gorgeous baby pink shade but whilst I was at Primark and the lipsticks were all 90p I thought why not? so I got it! Plus this will be ready for when Spring and Summer come. This one isn't as pigmented as I had hoped but it's still a nice baby pink which will match any outfit. That's one thing about Primark I wish they had testers so you can see what the shade is like, but they don't the lipsticks are all sealed up and unopened. 


Overall, I'm loving these lipsticks they are perfect for the weather we have coming up as they have a creamy formula which will stop the lips from drying so easily. There were 12 different shades there, I only picked up 5 of them so there are many more shades to try. I also liked the fact that I picked up 5 lipsticks for £4.50 when I usually wouldn't be able to buy one for that! Amazing! I would definitely recommend these to anyone whether your a student, office worker or waitress... they're great for everybody! They are especially great for anyone who has a beauty budget and they get a big 5 stars from me!

Have you ever tried Primark's lipsticks? What did you think of them?

Comments

Post a Comment