Nicki Minaj x H&M Clothing Haul (Winter 2018)



Nicki Minaj is on the grind this year with her endorsements! First, she released two custom shade lipsticks with MAC cosmetics in September and now she's released a clothing line with H&M in December/January. I went online and picked some of my favourite pieces even though I loved everything these are the items that I loved. *
H&M Website photo - Floral Lace Socks

Floral Lace Socks

These were the second thing that sold out on the website. At a price of £8.99, you get a pair of lace socks. The thing I loved about these was the pattern, it was a lovely floral pattern between the lace and the pink really complimented the black on the socks. I originally thought they were just normal cotton socks until I saw the description which said they were lace. I do find these to be a tad expensive seen as you only get one pair of socks but I loved the pattern and the lace :) These are sold out and aren't even listed on the website as of now but I'll try to link you to them. 

Nicki Minaj x H&M Floral Lace Socks
 Floral Lace Socks

Pink Bow Bracelet


Nicki Minaj x H&M - Pink Bow Bracelet Front

The next thing I loved was this pink bow bracelet. I used to have a bracelet similar to this when I was a teenager but I don't know where it went. At the front is a nice little pink bow that looks like it's been fastened together at the front. Along the sides of this bracelet, there are gold balls that go right around the back of the bracelet. 
Nicki Minaj x H&M - Pink Bow Bracelet Back







Once round the back, you can see it has two press stud fastenings that fasten the bracelet around your wrist. Which one you use is up to you and dependent on wrist size. It's definitely a woman's bracelet though, it wouldn't fit on a child's wrist, not comfortably anyway :) at £3.99 I loved this bracelet and I loved the piece of jewellery that matched it which is next. This was the first thing to sell out online and like the socks, they don't have this listed anymore so it looks like there's no more available and they won't be restocking, unfortunately. Never mind, they restocked after I wrote this blog post :) I loved the plainness of the bracelet, there's not bling and chains and stuff everywhere, it's just a simple pale pink with a few gold studs and a bow, which I loved. I also thought it would look great with any outfit, it's not one of those bracelets that you have to wear with a certain outfit or colour which is handy.

Pink Bow Bracelet


Pink Bow Choker 



H&M Website Photo - Pink Bow Choker
This is my favourite piece of jewellery in the whole collection. It matches the bracelet but it's a choker that goes around your neck. At the front, there is a pink bow just like the bracelet and then the gold balls go round to the back of your neck. At the back of your neck, there are two press stud fastenings that again depend on your neck size for which one you use. It didn't feel too tight when I put it on but it is tight enough as a choker. For £5.99, I loved how they had the two matching pieces of jewellery rather than just a load of different types of jewellery.
Nicki Minaj x H&M - Pink Bow Choker - Back

Nicki Minaj x H&M - Pink Bow Choker - Front



Black Bow Waist Belt

H&M Website Photo - Black Bow Belt
There's seems to be a pattern developing here... a lot of bows! I don't know why. This one was kind of a disappointment. I expected it to look like this (see H&M website photo). I thought that the bow was fixed onto the front and it was some type of elastic at the back which is why it was one size fits all; but then when it arrived there was no bow in sight. Turns out you have to tie the bow yourself which will never look like how it did on the website. Never mind, I still love the look of it and if I can get my bow tying skills up it will look just as good. For £12.99 this belt is more of a fashion belt than a practical belt as it goes around the waist rather than the hips. It is imitation leather which gives it that 'wet' look whilst wearing too.


Nicki Minaj x H&M - Black Bow Belt

Faux Fur Unicorn Jacket
H&M Website Photo - Unicorn Fur Coat Front


This is one of my favourite pieces in the whole line, the unicorn pink fur coat. On the front is just a normal pink fur coat with hook and eye fastenings, which I wasn't very happy with I thought the coat had a zip fastening but nope it's hook and eye which means all the wind gets in when you wear it out. Never mind! It still doesn't distract from the main part...




Unicorn Fur Coat - Back 

THE UNICORN ON THE BACK! Seriously this is amazing! It's a white unicorn with black hair basically galloping on a cloud with a red earth behind it. Next to it you can see the pink flowers and rose plus a little cloud wisp! and just underneath you can see the black flowers which match the unicorn's hair! man, I fell in love as soon as I saw it. This was the most expensive piece of clothing out of the whole collection typically... it was £49.99. 





Nicki Motif Cropped Top
H&M Website Photo - Nicki Minaj Top

Another one of my favourite things, this is the only piece of clothing with Nicki's face on which I can appreciate. I love when celebrities don't put their face on everything that they sell, I mean your name I guess is OK as they are your endorsements but sometimes I just like things that don't have the celebrities face all over so I can appreciate that this is the only piece of clothing within this line that does. 

Nicki Minaj x H&M - Nicki Top






This is a really loose baggy top with a motif in the middle of one of Nicki Minaj's Instagram photos. She has the pink hair which matches her recent style and the flowers either corner of the photo. This also has the fans and Chinese writing in the corner. This cropped top was £17.99. 






Long Black Kimono
H&M Website Photo -
Black Kimono


The black kimono was my favourite piece in the whole collection. I do have a silk kimono but it's a short one, not a long one like this one is. It's plain black and reaches about my shins. It has a belt that goes around the waist and ties at the front. The tie has the Chinese symbols at the bottom of the tie too. It has a nice feel to the fabric too because it's nice a silky. When I first ordered this I thought it was going to be quite light as it was a silky kimono but once I first picked it up it has some weight to it! you can tell it's very well made and is going to last a long time. The inside lining is also very good and thick, it isn't like a dressing gown but you can tell it has an element of warmth :) 



Nicki Minaj x H&M - Black Kimono



Nicki Minaj x H&M - Black Kimono
On the tops of the arms on the kimono is a lovely pale pink strip which goes from the shoulders right down to the wrists. This matches the pattern on the back which is the main reason I love this kimono so much. On the back is a fan picture but the fan itself is made out of money which was great and on the money is also Mr Unicorn that we just saw on the fur coat. Underneath the fan is some pink flowers and the roses which match with the other pieces of clothing within the collection. This kimono cost £34.99.






Nicki Minaj x H&M - Black Kimono

These are just some of the items I picked from the line, there are plenty of other items to get such as: 
 Black Jersey Leggings - £17.99 *SELLING FAST*
Black Lace Top (to match the socks) - £17.99
Black Pleated Imitation Leather Skirt (to match the belt) - £17.99
Fitted Red Dress - £24.99

make sure you check those pieces out too. 

I hope you enjoyed this blog post :) let me know in the comments below which piece of clothing is your favourite from the Nicki Minaj x H&M collection. Mine is the long black kimono. 

Make sure to check out my blog post on the Nicki Minaj Custom Made MAC lipsticks if you want more Nicki!!

Check out my video that I did on the Nicki Minaj x H&M collection.




* Some of the photos are taken from the H&M website due to me not being able to get the whole outfit in one photo.

💎 My Links ðŸ’Ž



Comments