The Pinkprint Tour

Oh my life... I cannot put in words how I feel right now. I know it was only a concert and that but for me, this was a bucket list thing. Being in the same room as Nicki Minaj... and even though she didn't know I was personally there I still feel like I had this weird connection, do you ever feel like that?

How you can know pretty much everything about a person yet they know nothing about you? but you still feel a connection because of what they say in songs or just in general? ahh, it's a mad feeling ... but I'm happy to experience it because it's a nice feeling :)

So Nicki started the concert with a little video which was just showing the last two years I believe; showing her attending events and getting on planes and things. She was a voice over on it explaining how she loves her fans and her family. I think these clips were whilst she was writing the PinkPrint.

The track list was :
"Medley of different songs"

I also bought a booklet and a t-shirt whilst I was there, as a memory. The booklet is sooo big! I couldn't even fit it in my bag!!
I have been a fan of Nicki's for nearly 7 years .... nearly ... and this was the first time I've ever seen her live. I wanted to go to her Roman Reloaded concert but I didn't have anyone to go with and as a 15 year old it wasn't something I could go to alone - even the venue usually asks to see your parent or guardian... unless you can prove you're over 18. Anyway, I missed her Roman Reloaded one but I finally managed to get to The Pinkprint one! It was more personal and an amazing experience. If you have the chance to go even if you don't know the songs I cannot say how much it was a good show. 


Also, today is the 7 year anniversary for the Sucka Free Mixtape :) whoop whoop :D !!

Thank you :*

Comments