YouTube

As you may notice I don't blog that much ... I am trying to change this as I feel like I need to update this blog more; the reason I don't is because I am mainly based on YouTube & thought I would just do a quick post to inform anyone who reads this blog :)

I have 3 channels.

A Beauty/Lifestyle channel called 'Beauty Jamm xo' this is my main channel & most of the things I would blog about get posted here every Sunday evening.

I also have a vlogging channel called 'More Sacha'; this very rarely gets uploaded on as it is just days out & events that I vlog that go on that channel :) I was going to change the name to 'Daily Jamm xo' but I don't want people to think I upload daily but that every vlog that I put up is a day in my life .. ahh I don't want it to be misleading though ahhh but yehh these are the ideas I have :) 

& finally a gaming channel called 'Sacha P'... although I am thinking of changing this name too .... hummm ... perhaps... 'Gamer Jamm xo' not sure yet ?? I upload gaming videos every Tuesday afternoon over on this channel. At the moment we are playing through Spyro the Dragon ... yepp nostalgia right there !

So yep ... I just thought I would let you know about these channels :) I am always over there when I'm not over here :) Thank-You for reading & I'll see you soon :)




Comments