Lush Haul !! First Impressions | Summer 2015

Ahhh I love the smell of Lush as you walk through the shop door ... just can't beat the smell :P & my room has been smelling just like a Lush shop whilst I was planning this blog post & video hehehe :) I am not complaining ;)

Last week sometime I took a trip to lush and came home with two bags of their products hehe & today I am going to share with you the items that I brought whilst I was there :) 

1. Eau Roma - Toner Water

                                                         Kind Aromatherapy Water
Lush - Eau Roma - 
(Toner Water)
This toner water is nice to all skin types. Some skin products tell you if you have sensitive skin to not use it or to use at your own risk... but there is no mention of skin type at all on the bottle and because it's made from all natural ingredients this is good news for people of certain skin types. I struggle sometimes with my facial skin care because my cheeks and forehead are a combination skin type but my nose and chin can be very oily meaning I have to cater for both which is a pain sometimes... but this caters for all :) The rose water inside calms the skin and reduces redness and the lavender water soothes and softens the skin & can just be used like a normal toner but with better results. I love the smell of lavender so this is a dream for me :) !! They are £7.95 each but they are so worth it :) !!




Before we move onto the bath bombs... here is the video version of this blog post :) 

2. Tisty Tosty (Bath Bomb)

                        Enchanting Love Spell

Lush - 
Tisty Tosty (Bath Bomb)
This bath bomb sounded sooo nice... I haven't tried it yet but there are 7 rose buds inside the bath bomb & when you lower it into the water it dissolves the bomb and the rose buds then float on top of your bath water for you to then lie in ... ahh it's like a dreammm or something you only see in movies. It smells of roses (obviously) but I can also smell a bit of lemon in this but it's not too over powering. Rose oil is used in this bath bomb to lift spirits and make people feel better which I think is amazing :) overall I can't wait to use this bath bomb as this is just my first impression but I loved the luxurious feel it had to it and I cannot wait to try this out :) This one cost £3.35



3. The Comforter (Bubble Slice)


                                      Berry Yourself under a Fruity Blanket

Lush - 
The Comforter (Bubble Slice)
This one smells soo nice ... really stood out to me whilst I was in store, it reminds me of fruits but mainly black current & raspberry. The deep pink also reminds me of that sort of fruit too. It's a super sized bubble  bar so only a half or quarter is needed per bath for a lot of bubbles that last a long time. This bubble bar also turns your bath water a nice pink colour that doesn't stain your skin or the bath. Whilst I was there the scent and the swirly colours really caught my eye ... and nose. I cannot wait to try this one :) This one cost £4.75 for one :) 



4. Pink Flamingo (Bubble Bar)
Lush -
 Pink Flamingo (Bubble Bar)

Birds of a Feather Bathe Together

Ahhh ... I loved this one !! It's a pink flamingo !! Nothing says Summer like a pink flamingo on a stick. Well when you go into the shop and you see these you've got to have a smell haven't you? So I did ... this one reminds me a lot of Creamy Candy Bubble Bar but the difference with this one is this is a reusable bubble bar meaning you can get multiple baths out of this. It's a lovely fruity smell. This Bubble bar also makes your bath water pink just like the comforter one does. This one doesn't produce as much bubbles but it still has a few plus it looks lovely sitting on show in the bathroom in between baths :) This one cost £5.95 for one but for what you get this is worth it :) 





5. Creamy Candy (Bubble Bar)

                                       Bathing Confectionary

Lush - 
Creamy Candy (Bubble Bar)
This creamy candy bubble bar has such a nice texture & the little flower in the middle comes in different colours but it adds a nice effect to the overall look. It smells like a very strong candy floss which is lovely, it has Shea butter in which leaves your skin feeling so soft and smooth. This bubble bar also makes your bath water  lovely pink colour which again doesn't stain the bath or the skin. It is a tad bit smaller than the other bubble bars but it's just as nice and you can still stretch this to 3-4 baths as it is quite a thick bar. These are £2.75 each, really good for money and it has a great texture. 





6. Rose Jam (Bubbleroon)


                For a Rosier Mood & Softer Skin

Lush - 
Rose Jam (Bubbleroon)
Rose Jam? ... more like Beauty Jamm ... just kidding :D !! ... This has just had a new formula so for any that have tried the old version of this ... it has changed slightly :) I loved the look of this one.... the rose on top of the macaroon shaped bubble bar, with small glittery bits on top. This one is a mixture of the creamy candy bubble bar and the tisty tosty bath bomb as this bubbleroon makes your bath a nice pink colour whilst making your skin feel amazing with the Shea butter inside like the creamy candy one but it also has rose oil and rose absolute leaving you with a clearer head & a better mood.  This bubbleroon is £3.75 each and can last at least 2-3 baths.



7. SunnySide (Bubble Bar)

                                              Strike Gold!
Lush - 
SunnySide (Bubble Bar)

This is my favourite Lush product of all time. If I had to pick just one lush product to use for the rest of my life no matter what they bring out it would be this one. The smell is so nice reminds me a bit of Lady Million from Paco Rabanne (obviously it isn't) but it reminds me of something they would release if they went into bathing products. It looks gorgeous in the bathroom in between baths and it smells amazing!! This bubble bar leaves your skin covered in a light layer of gold glitter which I loveeeee <3 ... ahh I love glitter and feathers so this is like my dream bubble bar. It also makes your bath water a gold colour... meaning if you fill your bath water high enough you can literally bathe in a golden bath :P ... just saying ... these are £4.65 each but you get everything when you buy this... bubbles, golden bath, glitter, nice smell and a pretty 'display' between baths :D !!



Comments