Dearest February...

Dear February,

You are an odd month with you only having 28 days an' all ... sometimes 29 just to be awkward. I really want to finish uni now, I only have to wait till April as then I can focus solely on my blog; so you decide to be a leap year this year which gives me an extra day to wait ... thanks. 

I suppose you're not all that bad I mean being the second month of every year must be difficult as everyone's just exiting the January blues which all return after realising they are single for valentines day. 

Valentines day isn't that bad though not in my opinion because we all get a week off following it (parents roll eyes). That's what makes February a good month... you finally gave me a week off around the 15th Feb... Finally !! The term between Christmas and middle of February just seems to drag sooo much. I feel like I've been back at university for 6 months since Christmas was over, yet it's only been around 6 weeks .... ahhhh life is so unfair !! but anyway I finally had a week off thanks to you :D !!

The week off was supposed to be spent playing catch up on assignments and other work which requires coding a website because my video background messed up just before I broke up or creating a digital magazine for when I get back ... buttt I got a bit distracted and actually spent the week off playing and recording Spyro 2 ... I finished the game and am now moving onto Spyro 3 yey !! or should I say Whoops!

However, with you coming to a close I now realise I only have 10 months left in 2016 ... I know that may still seem a long time but I guess it's actually not. I hate when whilst you are in the moment it seems to be going so slow but when you look back you realise how quickly it actually went... ahh bye February.

Yours Sincerely,












Comments