Dearest March...

Dear March,

Hellooooo spring... I know that the weather isn't that much different (in the UK anyway) but there's just something nice about saying that it's no longer Winter and is now Spring. I've been very busy this month finishing off uni work and handing assignments in ... of course I left most of them til last minute because I've been editing a lot of videos and they seem more fun to do than to sit writing assignments about UI and UX... call me crazy I know. It's all done and dusted now though and I'm chillaxing in the middle of the Easter break ...Yes, thank-you March for bringing easter early this year :D !!

Only one more month to go at uni, I finish at the end of April and from now on I only go in on a Tuesday afternoon which means I have my Thursday's back !! ... back to do what I usually do which is to sit in my room and mope to the Internet about how crazy life really is ... yep back to that ... but I enjoy it so no worries :) 

Can't wait till I'm completely finished though so I can focus solely on my blogging... I'm sick of being a 5-9er. Or should I say Monday/Wednesdayer ... yeh. At the moment I just feel divided ... you know where you really want to do or achieve something but you can't because your time is divided too much so to achieve that one thing you would have to either skip meals or not sleep... yeah that's how March made me feel ... and April will too ... till I finish college on the 24th April :D !!

Although spending 70% of my time on the Internet has actually paid off as this month I became a heartist on We Heart It (don't worry this is the last time I'm mentioning it) I was so happy as all the things I had hearted and uploaded finally seemed to have paid off in a way; not that it should pay off as it is fun to do and would do/continue to do anyway but it was just a really nice surprise and I want to take this opportunity to thank you guys for that as without you guys I wouldn't have become a heartist. ♥

Goodbye March see you next year.

Yours Sincerely,















Comments