Yearly Review

Oh My Gosh! what a year this has been ... 2014 has been my most productive year so far! but the best part is I have opened up a whole new world ... this time last year a 17 year old college girl was contemplating starting a blog .. she didn't know what about or how it would go and she was a little apprehensive about it. She had no clue there was such things as beauty bloggers or lifestyle vloggers and now a year later that same girl has goals for the future and a blog she enjoys writing. Taking that step last January was the best thing I did in a long time (education aside) I feel like I'm actually talking to someone when I blog, like I can be myself, and most importantly I feel less alone.

So... what made 2014 a good year well ...

• I turned 18 years old :)

• 28th January I created my blog "Lockheart Lover" and then sometime in Feb a YouTube Channel to support it (which I will focus more on ... I promise). 

• Nicki Minaj followed my FAN account on Twitter on the 4th February around 6pm; that was a very happy evening.

• Nicki Minaj also released her first single from her new album "Pills N Potions" around May time. 

• I finished my college course in June and also applied for University and got in!

• I went for a blues evening where I won a bottle of belles which I'm pretty sure is half full in the cupboard downstairs... still..

• I got a Minajesty Exotic !! after a month of searching I got one at the end of July !

• 2014 was my first official year of being a car owner and a driver... whoop !

• Also in August I went to Brean Sands where they once shot a Sooty, Sweep and Sue movie. Oh yeah ! whose jealous now ;)

• From Brean I got my Onika perfume :)

• I got my first Liebster Award in August too ... from the amazing Miss Chloe !!!!!!!

• Nicki Minaj released her second single from her album Anaconda... August was a good month :) :)

• I started university in September... this was where I started to become very busy :( sorry about that

• My Las Vegas Show which took up three blog posts -.- and one is still in the making sorry about that as well :/

• 15th Dec Nicki Minaj released The PinkPrint :) which I had been waiting for..for about 2 years

• I ordered my PinkPrint Tour Tickets for next year :)

but most importantly in 2014 I learnt what actually matters in life (at the moment). From this blog post my 2014 looked all fluffy and fabulous but I can assure you it wasn't I could probably write double or maybe even triple that list of bad things that have happened, such as the friendships I have lost and other things. 

Focusing on the positive things that have happened this year rather than the hundreds of negatives and typing this now has just made me think about what truly matters ... being yourself and doing what you love doing; whether that means your a misfit or not.
I have loved every character type and every publish press (when I remember to press it)... I want to thank you beautiful people for supporting me in my first year of blogging !!
We will have many more to come... I assure you of that !!

Do you ever get that feeling where you stop and think 
"This is real. I am Me."
and then you stand there and sort of smerk... yehh that's how I feel right now :) 

Thank you again and I hope that 2015 is just as productive and magical for all :)

"Blessed are the weird people, 
the poets & misfits
the writers & music makers
the dreamers & the outsiders
for they force us to see the world differently"


Comments