Costa De Almeria | Roquetas De Mar (Holiday 2016 - Day 2)

Oh my Life, did I sleep in today I totally forgot that Spain is an hour in front of the UK so I ended up sleeping in as I am still on UK time.

First, we went to breakfast, this hotel works on a buffet service (I think that's what it's called anyway) where you have to go up and get what food you want before sitting down and eating, sort of like self-serve. I had a full English breakfast with all the trimmings hehe :) once breakfast was over I got straight into my bikini. I can already see tan lines from where my bikini was yesterday but I'm not complaining :) I mainly chilled by the pool all day (catching up on sleep once again) I still feel tired now even though I had slept in and been relaxing by the pool. I think it's because I didn't have any sleep Saturday night as I was at the airport so it must be catching up with me now.

I had my first all inclusive slush puppie today :) I always have my slush puppies mixed as I can't decide between red or blue which are Red Strawberry and Blue Raspberry so I have both. It was absolutely gorgeous to drink in the 20-degree weather :) nice and refreshing :) 

Once I had finished by the pool I went up to get ready for dinner, I wore my dog tooth short jumpsuit for dinner as I was roasting and couldn't wear a long skirt :) I also wore my sandals (I will probably be wearing these all week). Dinner was interesting? I do not like Spanish meat I don't know whether it's just because I'm used to British meat and Spanish is a tad bit different so my body was like 'what's this?' or whether it's just because I genuinely don't like it but as for this week no meat for me I will stick to my pasta, chips and chicken (I know chicken is meat but it was nice by meat I mean the burgers and the hot dogs :) )

The entertainment for this evening was a mini disco but it was mainly for children so I went up to my room early. I'm glad they have entertainment for the kids but when they scream whilst they're having fun the noise goes right through me so I just went upstairs early :P before I went up though I grabbed myself a hot chocolate with cream :D it was gorgeous and the whipped cream was a nice finishing touch :) 




Comments