Dearest April ...

Dear April, 

You bring me joy April :) the day I've been waiting for the past year you have finally handed to me. The day I graduated from University. I'm so happy that I only applied for the two years and not the three because I was you know? I was seriously thinking about doing the three years and not the two but I decided that I would see how I felt after two years and just apply then if I felt like it and I am so glad that I did. 

I lost a lot of my passion this year for something that I thought I would love for life, just shows how quick your viewpoint on things can change even if at the time of making the decision you were 210% sure about it. Hopefully, I'll figure it out in May :) but thank you April you were a very busy month but some very big life changes happened.

Yours Sincerely,













Comments