I'm on my Travels


So, this is just a quick update to tell you that as of tomorrow I am on my travels to Almeria in Spain. I may not have any Internet connection (I hope I do ... I really hope I do) which means I may not be able to blog/tweet for a while :/ but be prepared for a long blog post of how it was and OOTD's and all that jazz when I return :P

I have scheduled my videos for my Main Channel so you still have your weekly Beauty Jamm fix ;) make sure you check those out, they are on both Sundays at 6pm BST :) 





I have also scheduled my gaming video for Tuesday at 12 noon BST

Don't worry I'm going to vlog some of it and these videos will be posted on my vlogging channel on YouTube the week of my return ... but I'll tell you more about them when I'm back hehe ... but make sure you check them out when I post them :) 

I'd better go now as I have some packing to do :P Don't miss me too much ;) and I'll see you very soon !!





Comments