Costa De Almeria | Roquetas De Mar (Holiday 2016 - Day 3)


It's been a long hot day, I think it's been around 22 degrees today which is mad when you come from cold England :) I spent most of the day today chilling by the pool after we had breakfast. We couldn't get seats right by the pool today so we went a few rows back. I do not fuss about whether I get a pool seat or not but sometimes I like just sitting there and watch the water flow as there is a nice water fountain in this pool so the water has little waves that I like to watch :) 

I looked on the activity board today as the hotel has different things going on throughout the day and I saw just before lunch they had the aquaerobics (don't know whether I spelt that right) in the pool. I decided to take part in this as my running is out of the window for this week; but I felt like I still needed some type of exercise whilst I'm here and what better than to dance my butt off in the pool to dance music :) that was really fun to do. I created a playlist on Spotify of some of the songs that were played during this :) you can check that out here: https://open.spotify.com/user/sachaparker/playlist/0uT26gxzUkTbWmSiiHSzgg

Once I had done my exercising for the day I went to stuff my face with lunch, hehe but it was lunch time :) the main part of the lunch banquet today was chicken nuggets which I was very happy about. I ate it outside in the sun rather than sitting inside :) The rest of the day I spent sitting by the pool before it was time to get ready for dinner.

My dinner consisted of plain pasta and chips (how healthy) but it was lovely as the pasta was nice a buttery and if you know me well you'll know that I love my butter mmmm :P  


After dinner we went for a nice beach walk which was nice but I was a tad disappointed as the 'sand' was not sand it was little pebbles which hurt my feet so much, but I had to go down and touch the sea with my toe (which was freezing) but I stuck through the pain to get to the sea. On the way back I touched my first palm tree, I had never touched one before and I always admired them in the holiday brochures because of how nice and 'holidayish' they are. I also burnt my shoulders today and I didn't bring any after sun with me as I never burn? ... On any holidays I have been on where I have sat in the sun I have never burnt but on this one I have, I don't know why but I'm going to have to nip to the shops tomorrow to look for some after sun.

It was then that I had a couple cocktails (which had a parrot in) and went to the entertainment which wasn't too bad tonight. It was a magician pirate. I don't know why he chose to be a pirate but he just was, I'm just going to let him have that one. He was doing magic tricks with fire and things you know how they do and then near the end he made a parrot appear and then the parrot was joining in with the tricks which I thought was good and had a nice effect on the show.




Once the show had finished I went back to my room (with another chocolate and cream) and decided to watch some TV. That idea didn't last long as the TV was all in Spanish which I should've known, but I thought they may have the Spanish channels and then the same channel as such in English so you had the choice of whether you wanted it in Spanish or English. Never mind TV won't be on for the rest of the week :P 






Comments