Costa De Almeria | Roquetas De Mar (Holiday 2016 - Returning Home & Purchases)

Returning home today :) I had a nice little breakfast just before I left. I had coco pops and some fruit to keep me going till I get home. The coach comes at 8am where we have a 50-minute journey to the airport. This was a right pain, considering I am used to British airports where there are guards everywhere and people eyeing you up and down all the time because you may look suspicious. Here there was none of that, they just practically let you straight through, which sent my mind into overdrive as it normally does. Then I went into a bit of a mood because a happy cheerful airport lady started showing me how to walk through a door... I was like "I know? I am 20 I'll have you know? I know how to walk through a blimmin' door !" but obviously, she was Spanish and didn't understand a word I was saying so she just stood there smiling at me and started showing me again !! Arg !!

Our flight was at 11am which means we had time to walk around duty-free. Surprised they didn't have a woman showing me how to do that ... I'm sorry, that door thing just really miffed me off, though. Once I was on the plane I was fine and it was a smooth ride back to England. once it was touchdown more queue's awaited as we have to go through border control (it's just something that happens in Britain, you have to wait in a queue to make sure you're a British Citizen :P.) Once I got to the end of the line I lost my party and this woman came up to me and ushered me into the queue to keep it moving. I told her I lost my party but she just glared at me and obviously didn't listen, ahhh it's nice to be back to miserable old Britain. Once I had got through border control and collected my case I had to wait again for about 2 hours for my taxi to take me home. I then relaxed and chilled for the rest of the day and spent some time with my dog and my mum :) I missed them for the week I was away.

Purchases
I also did a video of my purchases on my YouTube channel make sure you check that out below or you can read about them underneath.







Candles
These candles were the cutest little thing I saw in the shop, there are four candles within some shells and they are sat in a little brown boat. This was €1.30 (I think). These would look great in the bathroom around the bath, there was another pack there that had the same thing in but bigger. I would love to have a nice bubble bath with a bath bomb in and then light these around the side. 







There are four different scents Rose, Orchid, Apple and Strawberry (they spelt it wrong in the picture but I'm not sure whether that's how Spain spells it - same goes for Orchid) these come in four different colours as well. The blue one (orchid) is my favourite.




Love Heart Rings
I bought two little rings for €1 each. I bought one for me and one for my mum so we both have the same ring. I bought a pink one for me and it's in the shape of a love heart and has rhinestones all around the edge. It also has a beige stone on the side which is interlinked with the heart. My mums is the same design except her rhinestones are blue and her interlinked stone is green to match the blueness of the heart. 















Blue Ring
This ring was bought for me whilst I was on holiday I don't know how much it is because I didn't buy it but it's this lovely aqua blue fashion ring. It has rhinestones all the way across in this gorgeous colour. I love it and it fits perfectly around my middle finger.
















Hotel Magnet
Magnet number one was €1 and it has a picture of the hotel on. I liked this as it was a reminder of our actual hotel rather than just the place in Spain where we visited. I thought if I go anywhere again I will try and get a magnet with the hotel on, so that I can have a little collection on the fridge of all the places I've been and stayed. I know previous holidays are sort of out the window for this but I thought it was a nice idea. 






Sponge Cake Magnet
Magnet number two is the best one that I got. It was €2 and it's actually made of sponge which shocked me slightly. I have never seen these in the UK and I don't think you can get them here. It's in the shape of a sponge cake with blue icing on it and a nice little cream decoration on top. I loved the look of this. You could get different ones like a cheesecake, ice lolly and a cheeseburger. I went with the classy fancy cake though and I love this. 


Nail Polish
The last thing I bought was a bottle of nail polish I had about €1.70 left so I bought this nice pink nail polish for €1. Which went converted back to pound sterling would have only cost me 80p which I think is a real bargain for a nail polish. I know I have a lot of pink polish but I only have pearl pinks or hot pinks I haven't got one that is this neon pink colour so I loved it. There was another one there which I wished I would've got as well but I didn't have enough without breaking a note and I was there to get rid of change. You know those glitter nail polishes you can get, well it was like that except instead of glitter pieces you had little love hearts that go over your nails in all different colours. I loved the look of it but I went for the pink one in the end. 

That's it for my holiday :P I hope you enjoyed this week of blogs I tried to keep them as short as possible so as I didn't ramble on too much about certain things :) I'll see you in the next blog post :)




Comments