Dearest June...

Dear June,

You bring me travel and safety. I like this time of year, it's when the summer time officially starts (well, the time part of it anyway can't say much for the weather) the nights are getting lighter and the air starts getting clammier. This June has been pleasant, not too much stress which is what I love. 

I travelled for the first week in this month which can be read day-to-day on my blog at the beginning of June. I still had quite a lot of work to do once I got back. As I had been away, my YouTube and blog had not been touched for a whole week. I had scheduled my videos which was great as I didn't need to worry about missing three uploads, but I hadn't added them to playlists or shared them once they went live, which is mainly what brings viewers to my channel at the moment. I did all that when I returned to England which made the first week back quite busy as I needed to catch up on everything.


It's now nearly July and I am currently still tripping up over my case in my room. Yep... you guessed it... I still haven't unpacked. It doesn't want to though, my case doesn't want to go back into the dark, cold, mouldy loft; it wants to travel the world and hold all my crap. Honest, if this case could talk ... well, it's a good job it can't but if it could it would whine in pain because I take a load of unnecessary stuff with me. 


I hope I have more adventures to share in the future but for now, my goal is to prosper in the little things that I do.


Yours Sincerely,














Comments