Dearest May...

Dear May,

You have been the most eventful month of the year so far & you actually took me the furthest this year so far as you were the holiday month (for me anyway). For one week (technically it was June but I went in May) I got to go out of England and into a different climate and country. I love how brown my tummy has gone so thank you May for that. I bet it's awkward being the fifth month in the year because you're not quite half way through the year but nearly there and everyone's just waiting for summer. 


You were my first whole month out of education and oh boy has it been good. I have loved every minute and even though you have been busy it's still been nice not having to think about education work and things like that :) Even though you consisted of relaxing and travelling you still had your share of work. I had to schedule a lot of videos before I went away which proved to be quite stressful when trying to juggle other things, but we pulled through and managed to have everything sorted before I went. 


Thank you May, see you next year :) 














Comments