Beauty Questions Answered (Video Included)

I recently did a video on my YouTube channel answering these questions but I thought I would go into more detail on my blog :) 



SKINCARE
1) How many times do you wash your face daily?
Once in the morning to wash away any dirt and then once before I go to bed to wash off any makeup my face wipes may have missed.

2) What skin type do you have (dry, oily, combo)?
Combo ... I think? although my chin can be quite oily which is why I get so many spots there.

3) What is your current facial wash?
Clean & Clear Deep Cleansing. I do like to try different face washes but I mainly stick to the ones that have fruit in as I find they help my skin more than others.

4) Do you exfoliate?
Yes, My face and my body. I use separate products for each, though. 

5) What Brands do you use?
I use Forever Living for my face mainly but I also use Clean & Clear and Clearasil.

6) What moisturiser do you use? 
Forever Living Moisturising Lotion

7) Do you have freckles?
Nope not usually

8) Do you use eye cream?
No. Never looked into it though so I'll have to see, if there is one for under eye circles then I will definitely be using some of that. 

9) Do you or did you ever have acne prone skin?
Yes :(

10) Did you ever have to use proactive?
No

MAKE-UP
11) What foundation do you use?
W7 Photoshoot in Sand Beige

12) How about concealer? 
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Shade no 2.

13) Do you know you undertone colour? 
I am neutral ... I know how fortunate ;)

14) Whats your opinion on fake eyelashes? 
I love them, but I wouldn't wear them every day as I don't feel it's good for your eyelashes.

15) Do you change your mascara every three months like your supposed to?
....... No

16) What brand of mascara do you use?
Maybelline Rocket Volume Mascara in Black

17) Sephora or MAC? 
MAC

18) Do you have a MAC pro-card?
I did look into this after filming the video and I would love to get one but you have to pay annually to be a member. Perhaps when I have a proper income I can consider this.

19) What makeup tools do you use in makeup application?
Brushes obviously .. eyelash curlers, beauty blender and eyebrow brush. 

20) Do you use make-up base/primer for your eyes?
No, not anymore.

21) For your face?
Rimmel London Lasting Finish Primer

22) Favourite eyeshadow (colour or shade)?
The toffee trio :)

23) Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Liquid for the cat eye's and things, pencil for my waterline although it is very rare I do my waterline as I like to make my eyes look as big as possible.

24) How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil or mascara?
I have done it before but not very often

25) What's your opinion of pigment eyeshadows?
I like them. I mean if you drop the pot then they are terrible to get out of the carpet but on the face, they feel light and give a nice shimmer look.

26) Do you use mineral makeup?
I probably have a few but I've never taken note of them. I just buy whatever catches my eye.

27) Favourite Lipstick?
Avon - Golden Wine but I've lost mine it's been missing for 2 years now think I may have left it at college or something as I would've come across it by now if it would've been in my room.

28) Lip gloss? 
hummmmmm.. difficult one but I would have to say Nicki Minaj's MAC Lipglass, not because it's Nicki Minaj but because it's MAC so I have to treasure it.

29) Favourite Blush?
Any from Benefit or Too Faced. As for owning though it would have to be Benefit as I don't own any from too faced.

30) Have you ever bought makeup from eBay?
No.. but  I have brought eyelash curlers

31) Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yes, I do ... I love Superdrug here in the UK that's my favourite shop to go in and look at all the stands with different makeup companies on. :)

32) Do you go to CCO's (Cosmetic Company Outlets)? 
No

33) Have you ever considered taking make-up classes? 
erm... I haven't but that could be an option in the future as my eyebrows need some serious classes on them.

34) Are you clumsy when putting on make-up?
No idea, I hope not.

35) Name a makeup crime that you hate?
The Slugs !!!! oml when people have two massive slugs above each eye? I mean colouring your eyebrows in if they're a bit sparse is fine ... but when they've got a felt tip pen and literally coloured in the whole eyebrow area...I just can't stand it. Get a Fringe. 

36) Do you like colourful shades of makeup (lipstick, eyeshadow)? 
YESS!! I love bright bold lipsticks... eyeshadows not so much I prefer to stick with the neutral colours for eyeshadows.

37) Which celeb has great make-up?
hmmm.... they all have great make-up because they are all done by makeup artists so I can't really say. Although I am a tad jealous of Beyonce's complexion. 

38) If you have to leave the house using just one make-up item what would it be?
Foundation, because my spots are terrible. If I didn't have spots and blemishes to cover then it would be eyeliner because I love my cat flicks.

39) Can you leave the house without make-up on?
Depends on where I'm going... if I'm just nipping into town then yes but if I'm going to a meal or something then no.

40) Do you think you look good without any makeup on? 
NO! I look horrendous

41) In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? 
MAC

42) And finally, what do you think of make-up in general? 
I think it makes people more confident within themselves and it can make people feel better about themselves, I love it!

I hope you enjoyed this little Beauty Q&A. Feel free to take these questions and answer them yourself. Share it with your friends and tag me in it somehow so I can read your answers too. I always find it interesting to find out what products people use.

Don't forget to check out the video version of this blog post which is located at the top of the screen or over on my beauty YouTube Channel. Thanks for reading :) 

Comments