My Goals

We all have goals, well at least most of us do anyway. The problem that I have and probably many others around the world too is that I set my goals way too far so that I never reach them. When I don't reach them I get discouraged and then don't bother trying again. Another problem I have is sometimes I will think of a goal and be really up for it but then the next day it's fluttered off out my head and won't come back until I think about it again. That's why I'm creating this blog post. I'm going to physically write my goals down so in the future I can look back here and either cry or smile... hopefully, smile though :) 

I only have 5 as I don't like to set too many else I can never focus on them. 

No 1. Shape Up

The first one I picked was shape up! I didn't want to put lose weight because I'm not fat, I wouldn't say I was fat anyway. I mean I'm bigger than I used to be, but that's to be expected as the body you have at 16 isn't going to be the body you have at 20; because you grow and become a woman. However, I do feel that my body isn't in the best shape as it could be. Often when I talk about weight people ask me what body shape I am Apple, Pear or hourglass (I wish)? I am pear shaped as I still have a figure upper body but then when it gets to my abdomen it just bulges and it doesn't look nice at all. I think I have what they call a 'muffin top' on my stomach and that is something I aim to get rid of. 

That's my main goal in shaping up but another thing is to just shape up my body in general. You know more toned legs/bum perhaps more toned arms just general things like that but they will come after I have achieved the main goal.

No 2. Eat More Healthily

In order for me to achieve the previous goal, I need to eat more healthily. I really don't like eating healthy but it's just something that's going to have to happen. I'm not cutting fatty foods completely out else this goal will never happen I'll still have the odd bag of crisps and .... chocolate cake once a month or something but as long as I exercise and eat relatively well I should be okay in achieving these goals. One other thing that goes along with this is I'm aiming to up my water intake. This will aid me with the eating healthy, the shape up and the next goal.

No 3. Spots and Blemishes

They've been a pain since I was 12. It's time. When I was 14 and 15 it was okay to have them, I learnt to live with them and I was okay with them (as long as I had foundation) but as the years have dragged by I no longer think that way and what doesn't help is all these flippin' Instagram celebs who have perfectly flawless skin. They must have some sort of product to make their skin that way or it's their lifestyle (highly doubt that though, we all know what celebs lifestyles are like ... not all I do have to admit but most) I can't say whether or not I will be able to achieve this goal as sometimes your skin just wants to do it's own thing but I can at least try. I just want to take this opportunity to say there is nothing wrong with spots and blemishes everyone gets them but with me, it's a confidence issue and I feel that after 8 years it's time to take control of how my skin looks rather than just having the odd glug of water.


No 4. Be more active on Social Media

For someone who is 20 years old, this might be a bit of an odd goal as my generation is stereotypically glued to their phones on social media. I am a little different ... in a way... okay no I'm not but with me having 3 YouTube channels and a blog I'm usually always editing or writing which means that my social media's (which is where I'm supposed to 'promote' my stuff) are left to fend for themselves ... well, they don't fend for themselves they just become inactive which doesn't help me at all. This also means that whenever I do post a blog or a video my page all the way down is just:

"NEW VIDEO"

"Have you read this blog yet?"

"NEW VIDEO"

"My holiday blogs"

"NEW VIDEO"

"Are you subscribed to my beauty and my gaming YouTube Channels?"

"NEW VIDEO"

That is NOT how to run a social media and is something I need to change on all the different social platforms that I'm on :) 


No 5. Become Ambidextrous

I know this might sound crazy. Who am I kidding it is crazy? I don't like the idea of one side of my body being more dominant than the other.... you're all thinking I'm some crazy woman now. I just feel like my right-hand gets to do everything whilst lefty here just sits back and does nothing and I don't agree with slouches ... so lefty it's time to get up and start doing things, never mind sitting over there in a Pringles tube feeding Sacha as she's typing, that's not helping goal number 2 is it?!? 

Did I seriously just have a conversation with my left hand over a blog post? Yeahh that just happened. 

That's it. I'm aiming for these goals and I hope one day I can have a little success blog post where I have achieved one or two :) 

Do you guys have any goals that you want to achieve? Let me know in the comments below.  


Comments