Primark Beauty | Ps ... 9 Shade Eyeshadow Palette

There are all sorts of things you can buy at Primark when it comes to beauty. They cover just about everything I can think of. I covered the Lip liners in this range in my last post but whilst I was there I also picked up this cute little eyeshadow palette. The first thing that caught my eye when it came to this was they are all neutral shades. I did mention in one of my YouTube videos that the first shades to go in my palettes are the nudes and browns because they are what I wear every day. With some palettes I'm left with the bright neon colours that I will never wear but have to keep the palette just in case I ever need them, plus who's going to chuck eyeshadows away!!. This means this palette which is practically empty is stored away never to be used again with a bright blue and possible neon pink eyeshadow which have never been touched. That's what usually happens with palettes, but not with this one and that is what I love about it !!













All the shades are neutral colours, some are pink and others stick to the brown and nude shades with a lovely pearl white shade bottom left which would be great for the brow bone. This palette is quite small which is great if you plan on travelling with it as some palettes can take up so much room in a travel bag. The best part about it is this palette is only £2.50 .... for 9 eyeshadow shades!! I thought it was a bargain!



Shade 1: The first shade is a perfect cut crease colour, it is a typical brown eyeshadow and I loved it. I now use these most days for my crease with different shades for the main lid. It matches most colours and it easily blended.

Shade 2: Breaking us into the pinks slowly the second shade is a nice warm pink. This shade is the lightest colour shade in the palette (except 7). It looks very similar to shade 8 when on the skin but just less pigmented. 

Shade 3: Back to the browns again with shade 3, this one is very very similar to shade 1 on the skin it just seems a tad lighter but does look very different in the palette. Again I would use this for my cut crease and then blend it out.

Shade 4: This shade is the lightest brown in the palette, I would consider this for the main eyelid colour rather than a cut crease as it touches on a nude shade too. This shade then number 1 in the crease would be perfect.

Shade 5: Back to the pinky shades again this shade is the darkest pink in the palette. I think this one will be the last to go in my palette as I prefer the other brown shades but I am going to give this one a try. 

Shade 6: This is the darkest shade in the palette. This shade is more pigmented than the others, even though in the palette it doesn't look like the darkest shade, it is on the skin. 

Shade 7: This is my favourite shade out of the whole pack, I love the pearl effect it has and I think it would be perfect for the brow bone. I use this shade every day now and think it will be the first shade to go in the palette.

Shade 8: This shade touches on the pinks again, this one seems more pigmented than the others and is the only one in my opinion that touches the pink family on the skin. The other pink shades look browner to me or maybe it might just be my skin as I am very pale. I do think the bottom three shades look perfect together. Have 9 on the main eye then shade 8 in the crease and 7 on the brow bone, perfect.

Shade 9: The last shade is a lovely nude shade which would go with any eye look whether it be brown, pink, blue or any other colour. This would also be a nice colour to blend with as it does match the skin tone.



Comments