Real Techniques Brush Purchases | Expert Face Brush, Blush Brush & Angled Brush

I have gone through a phase in the last couple months where I have gone completely mad for new brushes. The ones I had were a bit old to be honest and they used to leave bristles on my face ... not good!! So instead of sitting on my laptop and surfing eBay I decided to go out and get my own brushes for once. The ones that I've heard a lot about are the Real Techniques brushes, they are good quality and relatively low priced so I decided to get these.


Expert Face Brush

The first one I picked up was the 'Real Techniques: Expert Face Brush' I had read a lot about this brush from beauty experts and they all said they loved it... "A must have"... "can't believe I didn't find this sooner".  Everything you could think of that is good was said about this brush. I decided that it was time to try it out for myself and I'm so glad I did!! Honestly I agree with every one of the statements made above. My skin is left looking great after applying my make-up with this brush. If you can get your hands on one I highly recommend you do ... the bristles are so soft and it's just nice to use, it sweeps across the blemishes like they are nothing. The handle is a orange metal which can be cold when picking up but it soon warms up and it has a nice circular base meaning you can stand it up and not have to lie it down on the side so none of the bristles get ruined :D 
*Sorry the Expert Face Brush is used ... I did want to take all the pictures whilst they were still new but I couldn't help myself ;)*


Blush Brush


The second one I picked up was the 'Blush Brush' now when I said the last one was soft ... this one beats that one!! I was using this brush with no product just to feel it's softness on my face ... yep I'm that crazy ;) Even though it's called a blush brush I'm actually using this brush for my finishing powder and my highlighter but I may start using it for blush ... like it says on the box. :P Anyhow it's a super brush and it doesn't leave any bristles like my last ones did and I'm hoping it's going to last a long time, although I do feel it's too big, that may just be my face being small but that's why I used it for my finishing powder and not my blusher. It is a really good, soft brush with the round base the same as the expert face brush and the best part is .. it's Pink!! whoo!! I've never had a pink brush before all my previous brushes were black!!





Angled Brush

The next one I got off a market stall, it says it's a real techniques brush but I'm not too convinced as it is angled and the only angled Real Techniques brush that I saw was gold and it was the foundation brush and mine is purple ... So don't quote me because this one may not be a real Real Techniques brush that's why I left it till last :P but it does the same job and is just as soft as the other brushes :) This one I use for contouring as it has that angle that I need for my cheek bones. It's the perfect fit and I find it is easier to use than the one I was using. It's nice, smooth and I love it :) The same as the others it has a circular base so it can stand up on it's own and not ruin the bristles by laying it down and to make it even more special this one is purple :) again I have never had a purple brush :O and even though it may not be part of the official collection it's still part of my brush family :D 



The Angled Brush was from a market stall so I cannot link you to that one ... sorry!!




p.s - This was my 50th post! Whoo hoo!!



Comments