Revolution - I Heart Makeup | Blushing Hearts Blusher & Highligher (+ Swatches)

Recently, I have been shopping around for different items to try out for my blog and I came across these two products. I already follow Revolution on Facebook and have seen these quite a lot on their posts so I decided to try them. 

Blushing Hearts Triple Baked Blusher - Bursting with Love

The first thing is the Blushing Hearts Triple Baked Blusher in the shade 'Bursting with Love', I chose this one over the other blushing hearts they had because I loved how pink it was compared to the others. When first opened you can see the three different colours that make up the blusher. My favourite is the lightest one as this can also be used as a highlighter. The blush as a whole has a lovely pinky metallic look when on the face and looks just as great in the box as well. The packaging is something that also caught my eye; I love packaging like this!!  It reminds me of the Too Faced blushers that I see when I go into town. I've never owned one of these but I'm hoping that these may be dupes of them as they look very similar, perhaps just different shade colours. Again, I'm not sure they are as I have never owned a Too Faced one but we will have to see. In the image I have gone right to left on the blusher so you can see how they look individually and then I've done a swatch of all three together. It comes off the brush really easily and there is no need to layer to get the desired look. I use this every day now and I love it!! 

 

Triple Baked Highligher - Goddess of Love 
The second and last thing I picked up was from the same range but it was a triple baked highligher in the shade 'Goddess of Love'. This is my favourite of the two, I've been after a nice shimmery highlighter for ages but they all seemed to either be too expensive, or they weren't shimmery enough (I was even looking on Pinterest to see how to make my own... that's how much I wanted one.) Low and behold I've finally found one. It's a neutral shade and this one doesn't seem to have the three different colours like the blusher did but I still love it all the same. It's so nice when applied to the cheekbone above a little bit of contour. The swatch really doesn't do it justice as my camera is rubbish but it is so gorgeous and I wear this one every day as well above my contour on my cheekbone. I also feel this highlighter works well with the blusher above as they both have the same shimmery finish which means they blend and compliment each other perfectly. These are fantastic products and what makes them even better is they are both just £5 each!! Great for any beauty lover on a budget!!


You can buy these products from TamBeauty.com click links below.


Have you tried any of these products? or any others from the blushing hearts range? Let me know what you think in the comments below!



Comments