Kylie Jenner Limited Edition Lip Kit's | Review | Swatches 3

I've done two blog posts on Kylie Jenner Lip Kits and I can say that this is going to be the last one. If you haven't read the other two then you can read them here. 
Kylie Jenner Lip Kit's | Review | Swatches 1 <- Kourt K, Candy K, King K, Dolce K, Posie K
Kylie Jenner Lip Kit's | Review | Swatches 2 <- KoKo K, True Brown K, Like, Literally, So Cute, Reign, Heir

During my last purchase, I also ordered some limited edition Kylie Lip Kit's as I knew they wouldn't be available all the time as they are limited edition. I'm not too sure whether these are still on sale or not, but I'm sure there are probably some that people are selling. 


Exposed
This one reminds me a lot of her other nude shades. Again I loved the nudes so much that I knew I would like this one. Apart from Dolce K and So Cute, this one is up there with my favourite nude shades. This one matches my skin tone more which I loved, it doesn't make me seem really washed out like other nude lip glosses do. The liner on this one feels smoother than the others I'm unsure why but it's just the way it feels. I don't use the liner as much as I do the others as this is just a nude shade and the lip gloss can be worn on its own. What I also like about this is you can wear it anywhere, you can wear it to work, business meeting, party, afternoon tea with grandma, you could even wear this to meet the Queen!! That's what I love about nude lipsticks.

Freedom


I loved the look of this one as soon as I saw it. I've tried to make a blue lipstick with eyeshadow before but it never turns out right, but now I don't have too. I did think twice about buying this even though I loved the colour because I know from my last post that Kourt K was very patchy (I think it's just because it's a dark colour) but I thought maybe this one would be the same. I did wear this in my Beats Solo2 Unboxing Video to test it out and it looks really good, it's everything I have ever wanted in a blue lipstick. It didn't feel too dark on my skin tone and it didn't go patchy like Kourt K did. The only thing I will say about this is I don't think blue lipstick has been fully accepted into society yet so wearing this out to town or shopping might still seem a tad weird. I don't know I'd wear it to town happily but I know I would be the only one there in blue lipstick if you know what I mean, then again I do live in a deprived area where people don't know how to dress anyway.

Skylie
I love blues but I wasn't sure about this one as this one looked too bright to wear, but then I thought if I ever do some makeup tutorials on youtube it might come in handy one day, or I might be feeling brave one day and risk it. I could even be going somewhere with someone I don't really like and want to scare them off... I'm joking but you never know when a sky blue lipgloss is going to come in handy. I do prefer Freedom to this one as I do love a nice dark shade every now and then. Again, I've been using the lip liner on this one a lot more, with really bright colours like this I think it's better to have a lip liner to match the lip gloss because then it really pops out when you wear it. The picture again doesn't give the correct colour,  the lip liner end is a lot brighter than that and much more pastel but hopefully, you can see that on the swatch picture below.

Dead of Knight


My first ever black lipstick/lipgloss. I have never owned a black one as they have never really interested me but again like the Skylie one you never know when it might come in handy. I might want to do a Batman makeup look on YouTube one day and will be stuck for a lipgloss but not anymore, plus I had to complete my Kylie collection. This was the last lip kit to be added to the basket and I honestly don't think I'll be using it much. I did see a little tutorial on YouTube on how to do ombre lips and she was using a red lipstick and then had black coming inwards from her lip corners. It actually looked really nice so that will probably be what this is used for, the lip liner anyway. As for the actual appliance, I did feel this would be similar to Kourt K and Freedom but it's not, it is just jet black lipstick, no patches, no stickiness just black lipstick which is perfect when you think about it.


I haven't bought Mary Jo or 22 as they are red shades and I feel I already have enough reds in other lipsticks so I don't need these. If I run out of reds then I might consider getting them but for now, my 8 current red lipsticks will have to do. This is the last post on Kylie Jenner Lip Kit's as I feel any that she brings out in the future are going to be the same consistency and design (just different shades) and I don't feel like I need to repeat myself over and over when just the colour is different. If she brings out any more limited edition or any more metallic ranges then I may consider doing another blog post but until then I'm going to leave it at this one. I hope you enjoyed them anyway :) If you have ever tried a Kylie Lip Kit let me know in the comments below what you thought about them! Did you find some of them to be patchy? Do you like the way they look and feel whilst they're on? Let me know :) 




Comments