W7 Tights in a Tin - Tanning Faux Par

I went out the other weekend and whilst I was getting things together the night before I thought I'd try my new fake tan, just to give me a little glow. Can I just say it's a good job I did it the night before and not spritzed before I left.

W7 are usually good, some of my make-up I use is by them and I am happy with it but make-up they should stay. I found out last month that they have bought back their Photo Shoot budge-proof foundation range but the price has gone up, yet the 'ML' has gone down. I have brought some of the other ones to see if they are better quality than the one I used to have, because if it is then I don't mind paying more for better quality ... but if it isn't or it just seems the same just different packaging I'm going to have to find a new foundation as I will not feed their greed :P *determined face smirk*. However ... back to the point they should not have expanded to fake tanning or tights in a tin and let me tell you why.

It was:
Orange! and I mean Willy Wonka orange!
Runny
Staining everything I touched

It was just a down right horrible experience and I had to jump into the shower straight after. That was the only good point... it comes off really easily which could be counted as a bad point because you don't want tan to come off easily, but I'm glad this one did ;)

Tights in a Tin? Yehhhh right ... more like Wotsits in a Can !!

I was not prepared to spray it on myself again for a photo so you can see how orange it is. This is going straight in the bin .. or I'll keep it just in case I ever want to be an Oompa Loompa... just kidding. I don't like being negative about products but this was just my personal experience. It may work for other people :) 

Have you guys ever tried tights in a tin? Let me know in the comments below!




Comments