Ps...Brow Beautiful Set

I picked up this cute little makeup set from Primark the other day, it's supposed to be hung on a christmas tree along with many other little makeup sets and then each day of December you get a new beauty product off the tree. Sort of like an advent calendar but not chocolate... and it's hung on a tree... and it's makeup ... MADVENT!!

I only bought the one as it was the only one I was really interested in (that's a lie, basically if I would've bought all of them I would've spent a good £50 on tree makeup so I limited myself to one.) 


The packaging is absolutely beautiful it's a nice black and white striped pattern with a rim of rose gold around the letters and the products. The sides are rose gold too which i loved. Inside the pack is a pair of black tweezers, a brown pencil (there were other shades available) and some brow gel. Primark do sell these products separately if you only wanted the one thing but it costs more money than if you were to buy the pack itself. This is a great bargain and is fantastic for any beauty lover.



The gel is similar to a mascara, you have the lid which is attached to the brush which goes into the gel and applies like a mascara. This product is okay but I think I'm going to stick with my eyebrow wax thingy rather than gel as I find wax keeps my eyebrows in place more than gel does. This is nice to carry around in case you need your eyebrow gel around town, it's small and is easy to fit into a makeup bag.


The pencil is my favourite product out of the pack, it's the perfect shade for my brows and even comes with an eyebrow brush on the opposite end of the pencil which is great! It's nice and sharp which makes the line very defined (don't know how long that will last till it's blunt) but I cannot wait to put this in my makeup bag and start using it properly.







The swatch I did is of the brown package, there are other shades available as I saw a lighter pencil there, so if you do go and pick one of these up make sure you pick the one that matches your brows. I picked the brown as this is closest to my brow colour than the other one that was there. If you can't find your shade Primark do have eyebrow pencils sold separately so your shade might be there.









The last product that is in the package is a pair of black tweezers. I do already have some tweezers but you can never be too safe. I remember the once I lost my favourite tweezers so I had to fetch my spare pair and I couldn't find them either. I had a weeks overgrowth on my eyebrows until I found them (still haven't found my spare pair tbh). This is great as now I have a spare pair again but even if you have got two sets you can never be to safe as tweezers are know for sprouting legs and walking. 




What do you think about these makeup advents? Do you prefer them to chocolate? .... oooh tough decision!

Comments

Post a Comment