Hair Diary | Entry #2: My Order

I haven't exactly changed my hair colour since the ombre last year but I am thinking about changing it in the future. I am currently planning out what I would like done, what colours I need and the formula to create it and am hopefully going to make the plan go in action soon! I'm hoping to have it done before the year is out but I don't want to get my hopes up.

The colours I ordered are from Kenra and they are the bronze metallics. For the colour, I'd like I need a mixture of all three of the bronze metallic collection. I was going to mix the 8 and the 10 to create the 9 but I knew I would need double the tubes then (not that there isn't a lot there anyway). 


I've been going mad about metallic colours since about March/April time when they started to be shown more across social media. I really wanted to go an Icy Blue or Purple colour as I'd fell in love with those colours but I knew it wouldn't match my skin tone; meaning I have to stick with the warmer colours. When I looked at the different Blondes and Brunette colours and styles they all looked so boring because I knew, inside, I wanted the metallic colours. 


That was when I started searching the Internet and found out that Kenra actually do do (hehe - dodo) a bronze metallic and I was sold straight away. I could not wait to order them!. I had to ship from America to get them as they aren't sold in the UK, which cost me around £100 and then I had an extra £27 to pay as our mailing service decided they needed to 'check' them because they weren't from the EU (I know crazy right?). I understand that these were chemicals but this has happened to me before, the once I ordered a necklace from America, just a normal necklace that I couldn't get in the UK and I had to pay £15 just for them to 'check' it. I understand why they inspect them but I just find it ridiculous that you have to pay so much for a man to open your parcels and 'check' them, Cracka! I'd do that shizz for free!


I'll update the hair diary soon with the concoction I have planned for these colours, but I don't want to reveal too much yet as I don't know whether it's going to work or not. 

Have you ever tried Kenra colours? Are they good?
Have you ever had metallic hair? What colour is your hair now? and what colour would you like it to be? 
Let me know in the comments below!

Comments