Lavender Microwaveable Heat Pack Woodland Warmers | Belle the Bunny

Over the holidays I received this lavender heat pack known as a woodland warmer. I have a big soft spot for teddy bears and cute things, it''s actually a problem tbh, I'm starting to think I have some sort of mental condition when it comes to teddys. So cut to the chase, I've named her Belle and she now sits on my bed with my other 17 teddy bears hahahaha!! I am sane, I promise. 


Cuuuttttee!!
Lavender packs are always great to have access too. They help with so many different things, if you have an ache or a pain (maybe not belle haha) you can place it on your pain to ease it. I also know people use them for bad necks or backs to help ease that as they're sitting in the living room or anywhere else. I've only just recently started to look into aromatherapy and how it can help with your mindset.  I've always loved candles but I just used to pick the one that smelt the best, but now I'm starting to realise that the scent you pick can also help with your mind and emotional well being. Lavender has always been a relaxing scent and it can help you to relax and calm you down. I really suffered in 2020 to a lot of anxiety and just bad thoughts in general so I feel like Belle will really help me in that regard. Plus, shes just so cute! look at her little face hehe! 


So, how it all works is you have a small pack of wheat in a bag inside (I know this sounds crazy but I promise this is how it is). The one inside Belle is in a fabric bag and then wrapped in some kind of bag to protect it. This is what you place in the Microwave, not the whole Bunny, just the heat pack. You could use this on it's own if you just wanted to ease a pain and not have it inside the bunny, although I have found when you use them just like this they are a lot hotter than inside the bear.

So, Belle has a little velcro pouch on her back and this is where the heat bag goes once you have microwaved it. It fills the whole of her main body so it's a decent amount. The only thing that is plushie is her head, hands and little feet. The rest is all wheat bag, which is great because it means the whole of her is warm when you put the wheat bag in. 

That's pretty much it! I just wanted to show you Belle really! I love teddy bears so much and she was so so cute so I wanted to show her off!! I don't know where she is from because it was a present over the holidays but if I can find her I'll update this blog post to let you know!

one last thing... look how cute her little footsies are!!

Do you like heat bags? Do you use them? Let me know in the comments below! Thank you for reading!!


Comments