Recent Necklace Gifts

Over the holidays I received some necklace gifts which I loved so much I decided to share them in a blog post. I won't be able to link to where they are from or prices because as I said they were all gifts but hopefully you enjoy reading about them anyway (plus if you type the design in on Google eg. "Red Diamante Lip Necklace" I'm sure they'll come up). 


The first one is this gorgeous masquerade mask necklace. It has a diamante effect with a gold base and chain. It has a clasp fastening that hooks into the other side. The mask itself isn't very big but it's a nice necklace that can compliment many outfits rather than being centre of attention. Also, I find you could wear this necklace with anything, you could wear it with  nice dress for an evening out but you could also wear it with a t-short and jeans!



The next one is probably one of my favourites. It is a lifeline effect with a love heart attached to the side. I loved this idea as the lifeline and the heart go together and I really liked that idea. This one is completely gold with no other accessories, you can get this one in silver too as I've seen them on We Heart It recently. This necklace has the same fastening as the last one and again is quite small so it can compliment many outfits and can be worn on many occasions.



The third one is another one of my favourites, I already have a red diamante ring which would match this necklace perfectly. This one is bigger than the others but would still look nice in a casual setting, the clear diamante really tops the necklace off nicely acting as a 'shine' on the lips. This also has a clasp fastening like the others but the chain around the neck has more of a rope effect than an actual chain like the others. I feel this suits this necklace and matches the rest if the design.



The forth necklace is the biggest one I own, it dangles right down and I love how this one takes centre stage no matter what your wearing. It's in the shape of a peacock and has all the different colour diamante's as the feathers with the main colour being the green. It gives off a very elegant and classy vibe which I loved! It would also go great with a plain dress no matter the colour although I think black and green would be best combined with this necklace. 



The fifth one is a great one, it has a love heart locket and a arrow attached to the chain. The arrow is the same colour as the chain with some diamante on the edge, the love heart locket has similar diamante's just a bugger shape. It also has a banner with the word 'Love' engraved on it with a lovely baby pink background. This is bigger than I would imagine it but again not to big and would look nice in a casual setting. This locket opens up but rather than having a place to pit a picture it has a ring inside. It's not a wearable ring as it's way to small (I didn't even think this would fit on a baby's little finger) but it still has a nice effect to the necklace. 
The ring itself is the same colour as the chain and has some pink diamante's on and the same colour love heart as the whole necklace by the main diamond in the middle. 





The sixth necklace is probably my favourite out of all of them. It's quite big but not to big. It has a big gold chain going round with the words 'Boss' being the main part of the necklace, the diamante's also make up the words but it has a gold base to match the chain. It feels heavy compared to the others but I find that a good thing as you usually find the ones that feel like plastic are the ones that break first. I absolutely love this one and I think I have a new favourite necklace! *heart eye emoji*

That's pretty much it! I love my jewellery and I really liked these ones I got :) do you have a favourite piece of jewellery? if you do then let me know what it is in the comments below!




Comments