Primark Haul Summer 2017

It seems to have been ages since I visited Primark so I decided to go when I next went into town. There wasn't much that I needed but I wanted to pick up some holiday stuff for next month. Here are the things I picked up whilst I was there.
Sun Visor

I 'ummed and Arred' whether to buy this or not but in the end, I decided to. Whether I will wear this or not I don't know as it doesn't cover the top of my head but I still think it's pretty cool! It's a Rose Gold Sun Visor. I always feel like a tennis player when I wear one of these I don't know why? but I just feel like I'm on my way to Wimbledon to take the place of the greatest tennis player in the world! All because of the sun visor I'm wearing.
The Visor itself is a holographic style on the outside but underneath (when you're wearing it) it just looks a dark grey. It has padding in the headband so it doesn't hurt your head and I cannot wait to take this on holiday with me. I can finally read books in peace by the pool! This visor cost £2.00.

Candles

I love the candles from Primark, they are amazing! I only picked up two packs this time and they both cost £1 each. The first I picked up were these floral pink ones, these are no.9 and have a scent of Wild Orchid and Honey. The Orchid is definitely the main scent that I can smell, they are very sweet and I love the colour of them. The second set I picked up were the red ones, these are slightly different to the pink ones but they are still floral in scent. The scent of these ones is Peony Blush and it's no.24, I find these smell a tad more musky than the pink but it adds a really nice effect and I love them both. Both of the candle packs contain 24 candles and last 3 and a half hours each.

Metallic Gold Bikini
The main reason I went to Primark was to get some new holiday stuff. This bikini really caught my eye and I loved the block pattern it had. The bra part cost £6.00 and has a gold metallic strip at the top with a light brown on the outer bottom and a nude colour for the inner bottom, I really liked this pattern and I thought it would look great matched with some tanned skin. The zipper in the middle of the two cups does actually work but it just reveals a black piece of fabric so you can't actually take the bra off that way, so technically it is just for show but the zipper does work! The bra fastens at the back with a clip and also tie fastens behind the neck.
The matching pants cost £4.00 and I love how well they match although I wish they would've included the block pattern more on these like they did with the top. At the hips, they have the same metallic gold and the working zips (once again just for show, but do work) the rest are just like regular bikini bottoms in the light brown colour that matches the bra. I love the overall look of this bikini but part of me wishes they would've included the beige colour on the bottoms like they did the bra.

Rose Gold Bikini
I promised myself I would only buy one bikini, but then I saw this one and couldn't decide between the two so I bought both! I know very naughty of me! This bikini is a rose gold glitter bikini (do you see why I couldn't decide now) The top cost £6.00 and has a tie fasten for both the back and the neck which sometimes I don't like because anyone can just unfasten them but for this bikini, I'll let it slide! It has a rose gold accessory on the neck ties which really adds to the look and it has a gold glitter effect all over. I really love this one and I think it's probably my favourite out the two. It even has support inside the cup for your boobs! Winner!!! 


The pants cost £4.00 and are very similar in pattern (obviously Sacha they have to match!) on the right side of the pants is the same accessory to match the top, it has the same colour and the same gold glitter :) I am trying to make sure the stitching can't be seen by the accessory on the pants but this is proving to be a challenge. Overall, I really like this bikini and I think it's my favourite out of the two.



Insta Girl Primer
I went to the makeup section, I know always a bad idea but this time they didn't really have much, it mainly consisted of foundation, a few eyeshadows and a couple lipsticks. Most of the makeup isle had been overtaken with lip balms and fake tan, not surprising because of the season we are in. One thing I did notice though was this Insta Girl Primer, it contains the product, a sponge and a mirror within the palette. When I use primers I usually stick to liquid because I find them easier, but this one can be applied before and after makeup to prevent shine. If you've ever watched one of my YouTube videos then you will know my face shines like I don't know what! so I'm willing to give this a shot. It cost £3.00 which I thought was really good.

Hexagon Glasses

I don't need any more pairs of sunglasses, honestly, if you could see my sunglasses collection! I have enough! I have a pair for every colour, every outfit and more! but these... these are different! They cost £3.00, have UV protection and are in the shape of a hexagon. They have rose gold rims (which would match the new bikini and sun visor) and holographic rainbow lens (again, match the sun visor) They also came with a glasses cloth to clean them with! What can you complain about!

That's it! That's all I bought from Primark this time. Most of it was for holiday but I still loved walking around and seeing all the different things they have. Plus, the woman's face when I went to the till and practically all of my items were rose gold was so funny! Let me know what you like from Primark the best, is it the makeup, clothes, the candles or something else? Let me know in the comments below :) 


Comments