Ibiza | Port des Torrent (Holiday 2017 - Day 6)


One more day to go, I only have tomorrow and then I go back home. I did the Aqua Gym again today so I could have dessert tonight :P Then we went to the beach for the day, I chilled in the sun on my towel and went in and out of the sea too, again really good for the skin :) I also dug a hole in the sand because I know Lewis would have wanted me to do that and I didn't have a bucket and spade (if you're wondering who Lewis is, he's my dog, check out the blog post dedicated to him here). 



We stayed at the beach well into the evening and I thought I would take some photos because I wanted to show you how clear the water is here. I really wish I would've taken some earlier today when you could see the fish but you can't see them now. You can see the walk we have to take in the picture to the right, we only have to walk that little bit before we are on the beach which is amazing. Look how clear the water is, you can see the rocks as clear as anything, you could see the fish here earlier they were all swimming around, you can only go so far before it becomes too deep to see but I thought it was amazing!


I took some more photos below!






















We stayed at the bar on the beach until the sunset, this was my last one as tomorrow I will be packing and getting my last things together. I loved how it looked just peeking behind the rock and I love how the sun's rays cascade over the water toward you. In this particular picture, I also love the silhouette of the bird in the top right corner, there's only one bird but I love how he;s just flying toward the west without a care in the world. Sorry, I just got completely distracted by the football on the TV here in the hotel and completely forgot what I was going to type! 



On the way back to the hotel I popped into the shops again for the last time and bought some anklets which I saw the other day and loved the look of them but I didn't have my purse. Again, I'll show you in another blog post, maybe tomorrows as tomorrow will be mainly packing and getting last bits of the sun anyway. We then went back to the hotel for the entertainment which was acrobats, I find it fascinating how someone can balance three bottles and a tennis ball on their chin! They also had a lot of fire and flips going on as well. It must have taken years to perfect a routine like that and to climb their way from street performers (probably) to performing over the world, which I really admire. That's all I did today like I said at the beginning it was mainly chilling and catching the rays before I have to leave. Tomorrow is my last day so it will probably be the same except I'll have to pack too so I might cover my purchases in tomorrow's blog post, or I may just cover them in a separate blog post, I haven't really decided yet :)  I'll see you tomorrow anyway, goodnight :*

Day 7



Comments