Ibiza | Port des Torrent (Holiday 2017 - Day 7)

Today might be a short blog post like yesterday as it's my last day here! I didn't do much I just mainly chilled by the pool and soaked up as much sun as possible whilst I was here. I'm like a sponge when it comes to the sun, I have to soak up as much as possible... it's a problem. 

Chilling by the pool was a tad hectic today, I think it's because new people have arrived but the people who arrived when we arrived haven't left yet which made it extra crowded. I don't know it just seemed really hectic and cramped today... someone even stole my sunbed and my towels that were on it! I know madness! (They weren't my towels they were the hotels but I still bought them down and put them on a sunbed... )meh never mind!

I walked round the shops again to have one last look. I know I said that yesterday but I decided to go today as well. I didn't buy anything today as I'm pretty sure I have got everything I need. I then had to go back for dinner and the entertainment. 

The entertainment tonight was the best that we have had. What a great way to end my holiday! It was called 'back in Time' and had a back to the future theme with the car and the time but it was with music. They started with the 50's and did Elvis Presley, they then went onto the 60's and did the Beatles, they then went onto the 70's and 80's but I didn't know who they were. The 90's (the decade I was born) they did Robbie Williams and it was such a throwback as I know my mum used to play Robbie Williams when I was growing up. I was bought up around him, Oasis, Coldplay and all that and it was just such a throwback to hear all Robbie's old stuff. They then did the 00's where they did Lady Gaga, I knew those ones but I just loved the idea of having a back to the future theme but for music. I wish I could've taken some photos but they didn't come out very well because of all the lights. 

That's pretty much all for today, I've got to go pack now as we leave around 7 am so I won't have time in the morning to do anything. I'll cover the purchases in a separate blog post as I want to take some proper photos with proper backgrounds so they look nice :) I'll see you soon!

Ibiza Purchases




Comments

Post a Comment