Gamer Jamm xo

We all used to play games when we were younger, who didn't? .. I did anyway ... when I was 7/8 I used to go round my Nan and Grandad's house and play Pandemonium over and over again (Nan didn't have a memory card so every time I went round I had to start the game again) I used to love it ... sometimes I got a bit frustrated at bits I couldn't do and as time went by I began to realise that I am rubbish at games :P anyway .. I got my very first PlayStation 2 when they were the 'in' thing :P

I still have that PlayStation now ... After 10 years I never traded it in (I had it chipped though because I still wanted to play my PS1 games :'D) and to be honest I don't think I played on it for a good 3 consecutive years when the PS3 came out. Then one night I came across a box... a box which had been shoved under my bed for ages and I knew exactly what was in there as soon as I saw it. I opened it and there they were ... all my old games which I used to play when I was 9 and 10. :') In there was:

Spyro the Dragon
Spyro the Dragon - Gateway to Glimmer
Spyro the Dragon - Year of the Dragon
Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly
Spyro: A Hero's Tail
Rayman
Crash Bandicoot 1
Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex
Robocop
Croc 


That was about 2 years ago then whilst I was playing Spyro: A Hero's Tail in my bedroom (obviously now I'd found the box I had to play them all), my cousin came over to stay and she started watching me play. I jumped at one of the parts (there's only me that can be jump scared by a Spyro Game) and she started bursting out with laughter; that made me feel so good as I had made her laugh without even trying. This then got me thinking that I can make other people feel like that just by sharing it online. So I decided to create a YouTube channel called 'Gamer Jamm xo' and it has now been 
3 year's since I very first uploaded. During this year, I have completed six games starting from the very beginning with Spyro the Dragon, and then continuing through to Spyro: A Hero's Tail and starting Crash Bandicoot and then beginning of September I started Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex.

I'm having so much fun doing this channel and it's a lot more chilled and laid back than my others. As you can probably already tell my all-time favourite game was the Spyro the Dragon series... I loved him so much when I was younger; I suppose he could count as retro now? He came out in 1998 ... I was only 2 years old .. awe :') ARG!! I used to have hours and hours of fun on these ... and so many childhood memories have been made :') I do honestly believe that they will never ever beat the old games like these... they're just classics and I don't think I'll ever get rid of them .... or my tatty old PS2 :P






YouTube (Main Channel) YouTube (Vlog Channel) | YouTube (Gaming Channel)

Comments

Post a Comment