My 2021 Planner and Journal

I love planners and Journals and different things like that. They really make me feel organised and I'm able to jot down where I am or what appointments I have throughout the year all in one book. It helps me with my memory and also it's great to look back on as the year's pass. If you want to know what I was doing in 2016, I can tell you, I still have my journal haha! 
This year, however, I didn't get a planner, with the world being the way it is right now (my area is currently Tier 4 lockdown) I just didn't get the chance really. I did, however, pick up these 2 cute books whilst I was out so I thought I'd show you these instead.

Cute Fox Notebook


This first one is just a generic notebook really, it has the spiral ring binders at the top and opens vertically if that makes sense. I loved it though, I thought the fox on the front was so cute, with their eyes closed, little button nose ... aw it was just so cute! Each page is also in the shape of the foxes head and it fits perfectly on a desk, it's not a big notebook but it's big enough. The pages inside are lined which helps to keep your handwriting straight and not diagonal like my handwriting goes without lines. It's perfect to just have on the side as and when you need a notebook, like a phone call which I've been having a lot more of this year thanks to Covid -.- just make sure you have a pen close by too. This book was from home bargains, I can't remember exactly how much it was but it was about £1 haha! bargain!

Eiffel Tower Paris Notebook
The next one, and the last one, is my favourite. The night sky overlooking Paris and the Eiffel Tower, the moon is a crescent and the stars are actually shimmery silver paper. It looked so nice! I really don't want to use this book but it would be a waste not to. It is soo nice though, and I am only going to use it for best, not just general note scribbles (that's what Mr Fox is for... sorry Mr Fox). I love the blue gradient on the book it goes from a dark blue all the way down to a lighter blue when it touches the tops of the houses. I also do love the shimmery paper that's used for the stars and the Eiffel Tower, when you place the book in the light you can see them shimmering!! it really is a nice book! What makes it even more special is most of the pages inside are different, some are the same but as you progress through the book the page design changes, making it more appealing than just being a plain old lined book (sorry again Mr Fox) I'll put the picture below of all the different page designs so you can see them. This notebook was from The Range (I think) they had a big table with all different notebooks on, some were like this, others were just plain, lined and squared, others were like school planners. It was around that time with the back to school stuff anyway and I loved it so I bought it!






That's it!! those are my journals for 2021. I don't know what I'm going to do with the Eiffel Tower notebook but I'll find a use for it eventually, I don't want to ruin it! if that makes sense. This is the first year I don't actually have a planner with dates and things like that, but last years (2020) was a waste anyway because I barely had anything to put in haha! I resorted to writing in all my YouTube uploads so it didn't look so empty! 
What are your thoughts on Journals and planners? do you use them? Do you have one for this year? let me know in the comments below!
I also have a YouTube channel if you'd like to check that out too if you like my content make sure you're subscribed so you know when I post! Thanks for reading and I'll see you soon! 

Comments

  1. This is highly informatics, crisp and clear. I think that everything has been described in systematic manner so that reader could get maximum information and learn many things. best vitamin c serum for face in India

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment