'Ari' by Ariana Grande Perfume Review

I've listened to Ariana Grande for a few years now, I didn't really know who she was (properly) until the 'My Everything' era. I first heard of her when 'One Last Time' was in the charts. It was once I heard 'Break Free' and some of her other songs that I decided to become a casual listener. I listened to 'Dangerous Woman' (the album I mean not the song) and I fell in love and I've pretty much listened to her stuff since. 
Off-topic here but I love her collaboration with Ed Sheeran 'No love for the lonely' but then they decided not to release it for some reason!!!! You can still hear it if you search the song on YouTube.

Anyway, back on topic. I listen to her music but I never bothered with any of her beauty/makeup releases, Hence why I call myself a casual listener, not a fan. I saw her Perfumes before but I just never smelt them. I saw one of her perfumes back last Christmas and I decided to get it! 

The Box
The box is very simple, it has 3 main colours, a light purple, gold and white. The top of the box just has her name in white with a love heart (I believe this is her signature but I'm not 100% sure). The front has a black and white picture of Ariana and then has the perfume name across in purple. The back is the same as the front except it's a completely different picture, still black and white though. The left side has the perfume name in the middle and then has a gold pattern all around the outside, the right side is exactly the same as this. The perfume information and bar code are located on the bottom of the box, the same as any regular perfume. I love the simple design, it's not too in your face but it's still cute and sweet.

The Bottle
The bottle is very simple, but it is designed in this crystal gem type shape that is made then into a sphere. It looks very nice and reminds me a little bit of the Orbs from Spyro 2, except this is pink... and has a pom-pom on; but that was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw it! The Pom Pom is attached to the bottle (I don't think you can take it off, I don't want to try because it might ruin it) I'm a sucker for a good pom-pom anyway so I loved it! just make sure to move it to the side when you're spraying though :)


The Scent
The scent itself is floral, which I loved! I always like some of my perfumes to have a floral smell somewhere, it's very sweet smelling and dare I say ... girly? It does have Rose in there so I'd say that's the main scent I can smell it is more of a daytime scent rather than the night, but that is good because it means it's a nice everyday perfume that you can wear to any occasion.
I always find it difficult to put into words how perfumes smell (it's the same as the perfume adverts on TV, none of them makes sense when you really think about it). This one smells sweet, floral and quite refreshing. 
The scent lasts a good few hours on me, but I do find that the scent fades a tad bit mid-wear. I'd probably re-spray at this point as it's just a musk but some people like it that way :) it's not too overpowering either which is a good thing.


The Body Lotion
The perfume also came with a body lotion (this was part of a set but I thought I'd mention and cover it anyway). It smells like a lighter version of the perfume and even though I won't be replacing my regular body lotion, it's great if you're going to be wearing the 'Ari' perfume and you want a stronger smell. I also love that this lotion isn't sticky or heavy on your skin, it's very light which is nice. The packaging is very similar to the perfume box, lilac and white so I love how they all look standing next to each other. Ariana did really well with this whole collection. There is another gift set you can get with a shower gel in, but I've never tried that hence why it's not covered here but I thought I'd mention you can get a 100ml shower gel to match this 100ml body lotion.

The Price
The price itself isn't too bad for a perfume. You can get a 30ml for just under £20 which is good especially when it's going to be used for travelling. The 50ml ranged from £25 - £31. Then the 100ml is £31.50 on amazon, so you're getting a better deal for the 100ml being £31 than just getting the 50ml for the same price!!


Overall I really like this perfume, the box design is simple but cute, the bottle is nice but not in your face and the scent is very floral and sweet, I'd recommend it to anyone! If you want to see what it smells like then make sure to give it a smell when you're next in town. That is if they have testers out, they might not have testers out because of the virus but I'm not sure. Stay safe! thanks for reading :)

💎 My Links ðŸ’Ž

 



Comments

  1. I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts. best vitamin c serum for face in India

    ReplyDelete
  2. nail polish Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Korean beauty Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting blog i have seen, your way of communication is easy to understand pls visit our site you have get the more about knowledge what we have doing Rigid boxes india

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post is extremely radiant. I extremely like this post. It is outstanding amongst other posts that I’ve read in quite a while. Much obliged for this better than average post. I truly value it! fragrance free body lotion india

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the information, I'll look for the perfume.




    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment