Liebster Awards

I've been nominated for the Liebster award!! whoooo!! this is going on my side panel... I cannot believe it !! AHHHH!! Thank you Miss Chloe :*

EIIPP okay let's get started :D

So here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who nominated you :D
2. Answer ALL the questions you are given.
3. Choose 11 Bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate :P *No Tag Backs*
4. Pick 11 questions for them to answer and let them know you nominated them.

These were my questions :D 

1. Dogs or Cats? 
Probably dogs, I just prefer them to cats, but cats are still cute :)

2. If you had to get a tattoo what would it be of and where? 
Humm... I don't think I'd ever get a tattoo, I'm too scared of needles but if I had to I'd have a small one on my hand of an infinity symbol with the word 'love' in there somewhere, to remind me to have an infinite love for others

3. What is your must have beauty essential?
Foundation/BB Cream as my blemishes are horrible and have to be covered up :(

4. What fashion style do you love, but don't think you can pull off?
I love the poofy skirts that the models wear, but they look silly on me :/

5. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I felt it would give me something to think about and be productive with :) I didn't know what type of blog it was going to be until I started posting and it turned out I fell into the beauty/lifestyle category. I'm glad I did start it though the only thing I struggle with is clicking publish when I finish a blog post. :P 


6. What is your favourite picture of yourself (Post here)?

I have low self-esteem, I don't think I'm much to look at so I don't have any nice pictures or selfies tbh. One I do like is the one from when I went out, I like it because I'm with my family and it was a nice night. can definitely tell I fake tanned though D:


7. If you could dye your hair any colour, what would it be?
I really want to dye my hair rose gold, I saw a video the other day of a man dying a girls hair that colour so I've already been looking into it to see if I could possibly do it!

8. Hair up or Down?
Down. Most of my updo's go terribly wrong -.-

9. Favourite weather (doesn't have to be a season)?
Sunny :D

10. favourite food
Pasta :D (I love love love macaroni cheese!)

11. What makes you happy?
My teddy bear :) 

I nominate:

Your questions are:
1. Favourite Colour?
2. What's you favourite song?
3. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
4. Who are some people you'd like to meet someday?
5. Would you rather live in the country or the city?
6. What's the strangest thing you've ever done?
7. The best decision you ever made was?
8. If someone were to make a movie about your life, who would you want to play you?
9. Talking on the phone or texting?
10. If you were to write a book what would you call it? (doesn't have to be about you just a book in general.)
11. Do you travel a lot? or did you used to?


Thank you for nominating me :) I had so much fun writing this :) I hope everyone who I nominated has fun too :P

Sacha
x

Comments