Monthly Favourites | July 2015

Well this month has soon flown by and has been very busy but boring for me personally. First of all I filmed a load of videos for my YouTube channel this month but sadly at the end of the month my laptop could live no longer and had to be put into repair which meant I had to go without a laptop for nearly a week !!!!! Honestly I didn't realise how dependent I am on technology and trying to do everything on a tiny phone screen is impossible ... but I still have some favourites to share and here they are :D

This is the video version of the following blog post :D 


1) Kimono
Kimono Pattern
I brought this last year whilst I was on holiday & I loved the pattern with the roses and the bits of green too; it was so light to wear yet fashionable & that's what I loved about it :) but through the winter my summer clothes get lost in the jungle of jumpers at the back of my wardrobe (need to sort that out tbh) & the other day I found it and I am so glad I did :D !! It goes great with any outfit leggings, jeans, skirts yep it goes... which is what I like about it :) I might get some more in different colours or patterns as I only have this one :) 

2) Revlon Lipstick - Shade 725 Love That Red
Revlon ... I don't usually use their make up, but this lipstick was inside a lip cube brought for me (review coming soon) there are 9 lipsticks inside and this one is in the very middle & I love it !! I've been using it loads this month because it goes so well with the kimono too :) always matching things up plus it's a nice bright summer colour which I love. Also it is a long lasting lipstick as it stays on pretty much all day (unless you eat and drink then it comes off) other than that it stays on :) 
Revlon Lipstick - Shade 725 Love that Red

3) Paco Rabanne Lady Million
Paco Rabanne Lady Million
I have had this perfume ever since it came out in 2010 ... 5 years !! If you've watched my Perfume Collection videos on YouTube you will already know how bad I am at getting rid of perfumes :) but this perfume smells so nice; I remember why I brought it now buttt I am aiming to have this bottle gone by December this year as I have another full bottle brought for me as a present which I never opened because I'd already brought myself this bottle (typical ... I know) but I just wanted to mention it in my favourites because I have been wearing this a lot this month :) 


4) Skittles Candle
Strawberry Skittles Candle
I haven't burnt this candle yet as you can see in the picture but I love the smell. I got it from Home Bargains (like a pound land but everything in there is probably more than a pound haha) they had all the different skittle flavours as the different colours and smells for the candles. There was Orange, Green, Pink & Blue. The orange one was obviously a orange smell, the Green was sour Apple, the Pink was Strawberry which is the one I got :) and the blue .... well I'm not sure which flavour the blue one was but the pink smelt the best in my opinion, so I brought it and I love the smell cannot wait to use it & my whole room to smell like this :) 

That's it for this month ... Thank you for reading this blog post :) or watching the video if you watched that instead :) social links are below & I'll see you soon :) 

Comments