Primark Haul (October 2015)

It's that time again :) Primark haul Autumn collection :) 

I love going to the shops in October/November time. When all the browns, oranges & reds really fire up the shop window displays :) & even though I really dislike the cold weather (give me a sunny beach, shades & sun cream any day) but when it's cold in the autumnal season it really gives off a nice vibe and to be honest I really like it. Plus it's so nice getting back and sitting in front of the fire with a white hot chocolate :) mmm.

but anyway back to Primark ... They have all the Autumn Range in now so I thought I'd share with you what I brought. I did do a video version of this blog post over on my YouTube channel which includes 3 extra items that I didn't include here :) so make sure you go check out the video too :D !!



Primark Liquid Lipstick Shade 10 'Nude'
Primark Liquid Lipstick Shade 10 'Nude' Swatch
The first thing I picked up was a liquid lipstick in shade '10' which is called 'nude'. This was only £2 which I thought was a really good price for a lipstick :) plus I've always wanted a nude lipstick that is a 'bold' colour and stays on; I know that sounds impossible to have a nude lipstick that's bold as well but I've seen these model people wear them and they look really good on them but I've never been able to find one, they probably but a lip base on before the lipstick or something to make a nude lipstick look matte ... I don't know hehe I'll find one one day but until then this Primark one will do the trick :P. 


Primark Lip Liner Pencil Shade 'Brown'

Primark Lip Liner Pencil
Shade 'Brown' Swatch


To match this I also got a lip liner in brown. I did need a brown lip liner as my MAC Bittersweet is now running dangerously low :'( Wahh !! This one was only £1 which I could not believe so I'm going to try this one until I can buy another MAC one hehe :P but from the swatch it looks really good and worth the money :) I've never tried a Primark Lip Liner so I don't have any past experiences with them but hopefully it will be okay :) 





200 Denier Black Primark
Tights
Also I picked up some 200 denier tights because I love the tights from Primark & the thick tights are great under leggings or jeans when it gets cold to keep your legs warm :) I do still have two pairs from last year but they are starting to become a bit thread bare because of how much I've worn them so I picked up some more :) 
These tights were £3.








Primark Rollerball Perfume - Wild Exotica
Primark Roller ball
Perfume -
Wild Exotica
I picked up a 10ml roller ball perfume called Wild Exotica. They had quite a few there & I smelt them all but I thought this one was the best one they had ;) It reminds me of a cross between Paco Rabanne Lady Million & one of Katy Perry's Perfumes :P it's actually really nice :P & I thought it would be perfect as a handbag perfume because of how small and thin the roller ball is and it saves me carrying around a big bulky bottle :) This perfume was £2 which for a 10ml rollerball is a really really good price :) 


Primark Roller ball
Perfume - Wild Exotica

Primark Disney Olaf Frozen Pyjamas 



I also picked up some Disney Frozen pyjamas with Olaf on. I'm not really a fan of frozen I've watched it twice :P & I know it's in talks that they are creating a Frozen 2 but Olaf is my favourite character from the film so I was chuffed that they had him on :) I think he's so cute and has some funny remarks which I love :) anyway the Pyjama's they are nice and fluffy which is great for the weather we have coming up... can't wait to be wearing these whilst drinking a hot chocolate and sitting by the fire hehe. 
Primark Disney Olaf Frozen
Pyjama Top Pattern









Primark Disney Olaf Frozen
Pyjama Bottoms Pattern





It was the bottoms that actually caught my eye more than anything else. That Ice blue colour is lovely :) plus look at Olaf's little face :) There was also a set there with a 3D nose but they didn't have the ice blue bottoms they were just plain white so I decided to have this set :) The bottoms are the best bit with the nice icy blue colour and the elasticated ankles ... You know what I'm like for those elasticated ankles :) This pyjama set was £11 :) 





Also to match these I brought some little Olaf Slippers :) I also brought some Shaun the Sheep ones because I couldn't resist his little cute face ... plus I felt like I would hurt his feelings if I didn't buy him ... I know I have a problem. So starting with Olaf he is made from the really fluffy white material which is great when wearing slippers. His nose is 3D and sticks out, I think these would've matched the other pyjama set better but they still match mine :) plus I loved them :)





The Shaun the sheep ones are made of the same material except they are Shaun the Sheep on the front. He's so cute hehehe :) Also on the bottom of these they have the no slip rubber things that stop you from slipping when you're on tiles or other slippy surfaces. The Olaf ones didn't have this. These slippers were £4 each :) 






I also brought this travel cup, because I thought on these cold mornings I might need a hot drink to take with me where ever I may be going. There were many different designs but this is the one I picked. It's a nice gold glitter and has 'Dreamy' written across it, with a nice heart underneath it. Not sure why but I thought it might be because you use the cup in the mornings... not sure :P but yeah I brought this too. This cup was £3.50 :)










Primark Dog Pyjama Bag
I also spotted a pyjama bag because I thought at the end of the day I could put my pyjamas in this bag (folded) & put in between them a hot water bottle so when I come to put my pyjamas on they are already nice and warm :D I know ... great idea :D !! can't wait to try that with my new Frozen Pyjamas :) they had three different designs they had this dog one :) they had a panda one and a pink rabbit one :) I had the dog one because well 1. I like dogs & 2. His face looks how I feel in the mornings when I will getting out of bed and putting my pyjamas back in the bag so I just thought this one was very fitting :) This bag was £3.50 :)




Primark
Vanilla & Coconut
Scented Candles




I also had some vanilla and coconut candles :) they smell so good :) The candles were £1.30 which I thought was great for 30 tea light candles that are scented. I love burning candles in the autumn I think it adds to the season & with the dark nights drawing in they are great to have glowing in the room :) 









Primark Tank Tops. Red (Left) Orange (Right)
Also I picked up two tank tops :) (surprise, surprise) one in red and one in orange :) Sorry they are really creased in the above picture they were at the bottom of the bag for about 2 days before I took the pictures. These tops were £1.80 each :) I have nearly every colour tank top now :p not sure whether to be proud of that or ashamed :p but two more won't hurt right?? And I didn't have an orange one and the red one I did have had a ribbed effect so that one doesn't count ;p #shopaholicslogic 


Primark Tank Top - Red
Primark Tank Top - Orange





Primark Nail Glitter Hanger
Primark Lip Glosses
Hanger

The next thing I got were these little decorations. One is in a star shape & the other in a heart shape. Inside the star one are two of Primarks own lip glosses which I loved as they are great to just put in a bag for this cold weather we are going to get. With cold weather comes chapped lips and cracked lipstick looks :/ so I thought one of these in a bag would be great :) The other has nail glitter in. I don't usually use nail glitters like those but if I had some there's more chance I'll try them hehe. These are to hang on a Christmas tree and have instead of an advent calendar thing but I'm not that patient :P. These were £2 each but I thought once Christmas has gone and you've used all the stuff; the plastic heart and star casing could be used as storage for eye shadows or soaps or just little things like that which I thought would also be handy :)  






I mainly went to Primark to get some new bras as the ones I had were too small but you know how the basket just fills haha so the rest is of my underwear what I actually went in for :p the first one I spotted is this lovely blue lace bra I loved this one (won't be wearing it under a white shirt but never mind) it's a nice bright blue with some black lace over the top of the cup. It has a little gem in the middle of the cups :) 


I also picked up the 'sister' bra which is this nice hot pink with the lace on the opposite side to the blue bra. Again I won't be wearing this one underneath a white top either :) There is a little gem in between the cups on this bra too. These were £7 each.



 I also had these two 'sister' bras too. First one is this black one with a nice sort of vintage pattern on. The pattern itself has that fussy feel because it's made from flock material. The side of the bra is made from a net with the same pattern on. This bra has a gem and a bow in the middle of the two cups as well. I just loved these two bras because they have the flock material on that feels so nice :) 
This is the sister bra to the one above. I like this one more as the pattern is slightly different and the purple colour really sets it off. This pattern is also made of flock material and it also has a gem and bow in the middle of the two cups just like the one above.
These bras were also £7 each as well. I prefer these two to the previous two.




That's it for my October Primark Haul. My favourite thing I brought was the Pyjama's, the liquid lipstick & the Shaun the Sheep slippers :) I can't wait to try that pyjama bag either though with a nice hot water bottle. Exiting!!
Don't forget to check out my Primark Haul video on YouTube where I include 3 extra things :) Thank you for reading this blog post :) 




Comments