Primark Haul (February 2016)

Yeaasss I know I do too many of these ... It is the only place I can afford to shop okay?

This is Primark Haul number 4 :D 2016 edition!!!

1. Pants
I got 2 pairs of pants. They are both the same style and pattern but I loved it so much I had to get two pairs. The first is a lovely grey pair, they have black polka dots on and on the hip part, they have a little bow and some ruffles which I thought were nice. The second pair is exactly the same except they are a really nice red colour and have white polka dots on them, I like these ones the best. I really like pants like this I cannot wear boy shorts as I find them uncomfortable and awkward at the worst of times. I can wear thongs but I couldn't wear them every day I don't think. These make a nice pair of pants that are comfortable and can be worn every day.

2. Bikini "Set"
The second thing I brought are two separate items, one is the top and the other is the bottoms but it is actually a set if that makes any sense. This is a lovely bikini set which I bought, it has an Aztec pattern on a black background. The top part of it was £2 and it has a clip on back and it just wraps around your chest. The reason I picked this was because when I tan I won't have any annoying strap marks it will just be complete tan which is a good thing. The bottoms are matching but are sold separately. These are also £2 and these are just a normal pair of bikini bottoms but they do have tie up sides, where you have to tie them in a bow just above your thigh. I'm going to have to double knot these when I put them on ... don't want these falling down or anyone 'accidentally' pulling the bow undone. 










3. Running Shoes
For those of you who read my 'Dearest January' post, you will know that I am taking up running in 2016. Yes, this is actually happening as I went out and bought some running shoes and have actually used them. I know !! I'm proud too !! They are so comfortable because the inside is made from memory foam so when you walk or run you feel like you're running on pillows which at first feels weird but eventually you come to like it and will never return again.  I went for the brightest turquoise colour because they looked the best out of the three available ... although the black were nice too I feel I always get black so I decided to get the brighter ones ... what can I say I'm a changed woman.

4. Tealights
Again with the candles. Yes, I bought three more packs of candles one in the scent Sea Salt and Lavender, one in the scent pink grapefruit and the last in the scent summer rain and forest fruits. The first ones I picked up were the Sea Salt & Lavender and they are in a grey colour which I thought was a nice winter colour seen as it is February and we are still technically in winter. The scent is called Sea Salt & Lavender but it was the lavender part that really pulled me toward these. You can really smell it among another musty smell which they must have named sea salt but I don't really see that part. 



The next set that I picked up was pink grapefruit and these are a nice pink colour which I thought was perfect for when we enter March and the spring season begins, even though I don't think we will have the spring weather we will definitely have a nice spring feel with these candles. These smell really nice and fruity which I always love, I can never get enough of floral or fruity scents I think they are just the best :D. 



The last set I picked up were my favourite out of all of them, they are called summer rain and forest berries I loved that name as I think it has a nice ring to it. These are a lovely sky blue colour which again I thought was perfect for the upcoming spring season. The scent is out of this world with this pack, by far the best Primark have ever done !!!  There are 30 tealights in all of these packs which all have about 2 hours burn time which I thought was really good as they were only £1.30 each. I spent £3.90 on 90 tealights... bargain right there.


5. Leggings 
The last thing I bought was a pair of cream or beige leggings. I know I already have too many pairs of leggings but I just cannot help myself when it comes to comfortable stretchy leggings. Plus I don't have a pair in beige, all my leggings consist of black and one pair is navy blue although I don't think they were blue when I bought them... probably just faded. Anyway these are really stretchy and comfortable to wear which I loved and I wish I would've brought more now but never mind hopefully they will still be there when I next go (prepare for Primark no 5) for all those people who started singing mambo no 5 in their heads when they read that ... you are awesome and here is a skittle for you.

 That's it for my Primark haul for this time, didn't actually buy that much, to be honest. Thank you for reading and I will see you in the next post. 



Comments