Primark Liquid Lipstick Review

Recently I have been using the liquid lipstick I bought from Primark a while back. This is partly because shade 10 - Nude which is the one I picked is a nice natural colour and goes with any outfit which makes it a perfect pick-up-and-go product. With me being in my education halls a lot recently I have needed a nice little lipgloss that is easy to carry around but yet also durable at the same time and doesn't just slide off after an hour. This has been the perfect solution for me, as I spend about 7 hours inside the building. I have my lunch, I talk to the lecturers, I work and I also sleep too ... yes, I do feel my eyes closing and head jolting every. Tuesday. Afternoon. 




This means that I needed something that I could count on to stay on. I like matte lipsticks or lip stains but the trouble I have is I find they dry out my lips which then requires me to carry a balm or gloss which means taking more than one product. I used to think to myself why don't they just mix the two together... have a lipgloss that gives the same bold colour as a lipstick. Well, that dream has finally come true. 

This liquid lipstick is so easy to apply it's just like a normal lipgloss, even though I had the neutral colour I can imagine this is the same for the bolder colours in the range too. The colour it gives is opaque after a while of applying but yet your lips still stay nice and moisturised and don't feel all chipped and horrible that some lipsticks give and for the first 2 hours there is still a nice shine to the lips. It lasts a long time, I apply mine around 8am and it lasts up until I eat which is about 1pm then I have to reapply. I never need to layer it as I do some other lipglosses I have. This is just one little quick application and you are done, won't even take up a whole minute in your day to apply.

I love this liquid lipstick so much and would recommend it to anyone who spends long hours in one building such as school or offices. They offer lots of different shades within the Primark range and for £2 each, I think they are really good and worth it. 


Comments

Post a Comment