10 Colour Diamond Glitter Eyeshadow Palette

*All Photos are lopsided in this post as the case is mirrored :P and you don't wanna see my gormless face in the reflection ;) *



I've never had a proper glitter eyeshadow palette because I've never seen them in shops but after seeing all the different eye looks you can create with a glitter eyeshadow I decided to get one off the Internet. This particular one is in a gold mirrored case which is in a nice bow shape and fastens together at the bottom. Once opened you can see a proper mirror on the inside along with all the different eye shadow colours and an applicator.






Shade 1: There are no shade names or numbers so I have decided to just describe them from the pictures. The first shade is a nice silver, if I was to name this shade I would call it 'Sparkling Diamond' as it really does sparkle as can be seen from the swatch. I like the way it glistens in the light, it looks different in the pot than when put on but it still creates a nice sparkle which would complement any makeup look.

Shade 2: This second shade is my second favourite in the whole palette, it's a nice pale pink glitter. This one would go well with a cat eye, brown crease and a highlighted brow bone :). I also think this one would look nice with a pink prom dress or something as it reminds me of something you would wear with a dress like that. 

Shade 3: The third shade is a copper shade this one looks slightly different on the skin compared to in the actual palette. In the palette, it looks browner but on the skin, it looks more of a copper orange. I love how this one still has silver glitter pieces in it but it does not look like it's contrasting with the colour of the eyeshadow. 

Shade 4: Starting with shade 4 we go into more coloured eyeshadows as this is the first pink one we come too. What I like about this eyeshadow is it looks very similar in the swatch to what it looks like in the palette which I like as it is true to its colour. 

Shade 5: This is the deepest colour in the palette (apart from 10) it's a lovely deep berry colour. This deep purple would go perfectly with a nice plum coloured outfit. It has little silver glitter bits in which finishes the overall look of the eyeshadow off nicely. 

Shade 6: This is the last of the purplish shades, it looks very pigmented in the palette but it isn't when you apply on the skin as can be seen from the swatch. It' still a lovely colour though and would look nice blended with shade number five or four.

Shade 7: I love this shade, it's very similar to shade number nine but that's good because I love both of them. This shade is a tad bit darker than number nine but it still looks similar to it on the skin. It blended into my skin more than others did but I still love it and cannot wait to wear this one.

Shade 8: This shade is a more orangy gold but it's still lovely, it's really nice and pigmented and would match most outfits. This one has more of a gold glitter inside rather than silver like the others. 

Shade 9: My favourite shade in the palette. I love this shade it looks so nice on the skin, a lovely glitter gold. This will be the first shade to go out of the whole palette as I love golds and browns. I cannot wait to start wearing this one out to different events or to use in different makeup looks.

Shade 10: This shade is the one I probably won't use unless it's for the cut crease. I'm not one for black eyeshadows but this would be great for anyone who cosplays or who likes to have a dark eyeshadow. This shade reminds me of space with the blackness of the galaxy and the twinkling stars.


Overall, I love this palette and I'm so glad that I bought it as it only cost me £9 from eBay I had palette number 3 but they have a total of 7 different palettes with different shades. Some have more pink shades whilst others stick to the golds and browns. They apply really easy and are very pigmented which was my main concern with glitter eyeshadows. I think they would look great with any party outfit and would glisten throughout the night. 

Do you own any glitter eyeshadows? What are your thoughts on them?

p.s - It took me ages to get the swatches off my arm so they are durable too :) 

Check out my video of this eyeshadow palette, I go into more detail and explain things much easier :)

If you enjoyed this video then consider subscribing so you don't miss an upload!! :D




Comments

Post a Comment