Primark Beauty | Ps Love... Lip Liners


One of the main things I love about Primark is their makeup selection. On my last visit to Primark, I must have spent a good 10 minutes in the makeup section just looking at the different things, and I ended up leaving with 6 lip liners which were all £1 (and a few more things of corse). I mainly bought them because I loved the shades that were offered and they were worth the money, although you should've seen the woman's face when she was scanning all these different shades of the same lip liners .... haha I'm a beauty lover what can I say? 
What I love about these liners is they are really smooth and easy to apply. This is good as it means you can apply them quick and easy. Another good thing about these lip liners is they are the sharpener type rather than the twisty ones, I prefer this as I feel I get more out of the product. 

Primark Ps ... Love Lip Liners - Wine

The first shade is 'Wine' I like the colour (I've always been one for autumnal colours though) but I do have to question the shade name. When I think of wine I think of a deep burgundy rather than a purple. I think perhaps the shade should be called grape or grapevine something like that rather than wine but never mind. It's really nice and smooth to apply and stays on a long time. This was one of the first colours I picked up as I love deep colours for my lips. I like nudes too but I do prefer darker colours as I like to make my lips compliment my eyes :P 


Primark Ps...Love Lip Liners - Brown
The second shade which is 'Brown' I have bought before but had to repurchase as I used most of it in my uni days as it was a great liner to wear with any outfit and stayed on all day even after I had eaten which is great when you're indoors all day and don't get much chance to top up such as University, College or Work. This one applies so well and I loved it whilst I was at University as it went with whatever I was wearing which was an added advantage... not that anyone in my class was bothered they were all lads (I studied computer science ... yeaaah you get the picture) I could've worn bright green lipstick and they wouldn't have noticed, but for myself I loved this shade. 

Primark Ps... Love Lip Liners - Red

The third shade really caught my eye because it was a really bright red, coincidentally the shade is just called 'Red'. I love colours like this that really pop. I don't really know why I bought this as I do already have a red lip liner and tonnes of red lipsticks ... well, maybe not tonnes I have about 7 different shades of red. I just like to try different brands and colours to see which ones I like the most, and seen as I loved the brown one from before I know I'm going to love all these. I feel that this one has a slight scent to it as well but I can't make out what it is.  This one is very bright which I love and would go well with any lipstick.

Primark Ps... Love Lip Liners - Candy Pink


The fourth shade was a nice light pink and is called 'Candy Pink'. This reminded me of the MAC Nicki 2 Lipstick not quite sure if it's a dupe though. It's a very summery colour which goes perfectly with the season that is coming up right now. I also noticed that this lip liner would probably go with any outfit too like the brown one. I really like the colour although I was expecting it to be a bit more pigmented than it was. It looks good on the swatch but when I applied it to my lips the colour wasn't that much different to how my lips looked anyway, perhaps that's just my natural lip colour, though.


Primark Ps... Love Lip Liners - Nude

The fifth one, which is the shade 'Nude' reminded me of the Kylie Jenner Lip Kits and thought it would be a great alternative for the liner part as I don't own any Kylie lip kits yet, don't know whether I will order some in the future but for now I thought this would be nice, as it is matte and looks a similar shade. I like colours like this because again they match any outfit but also they never go out of fashion. No matter what year or generation you look at there was always a nude lip colour which makes it timeless and never a 'waste' of money (if you're one of those people who likes to keep up with trends). 


Primark Ps... Love Lip Liners - Aubergine


The sixth shade is this lovely deep purple called 'Aubergine' this reminds me of the wine shade but just a tad bit darker. Colours like this are nice as they will come in handy when it comes to autumn. They are nice all year round but I find they are at their peak in Autumn. Whilst I was in the shop there was only 4 of these left whilst there were loads of the other shades, which means this is the most popular shade to be bought in my local Primark. 




Overall, I love these lip liners they are nice and easy to apply and have a range of different shades for people to try. There is something for everybody which is great, if you like nudes and browns there are some and if you like bright reds and pinks there are some too. I love that about Primark, these shades were the only ones in my local store I don't know if there is more choice in some bigger Primark's hopefully, they will bring more shades out soon if there isn't. 
Primark Ps... Love Lip Liners
Below I have done some swatches on my lips too so you can see what they look like on. 



















Have you tried these Primark Lip Liners? What are your thoughts? Let me know in the comments below.
I am going to feature these lip liners in a video on my YouTube Channel soon, so make sure you keep your eyes peeled for that video :) 




Comments