Recent Makeup/Skin Care Purchases

I love going shopping, it's one of the few things that relaxes me and makes me feel better, which is ironic seen as all you hear in the world about money is "It can't buy you happiness or love" maybe not ... but it can buy me makeup and that makes me very happy, I wouldn't be crying if I was wearing too faced mascara. Here are my recent makeup purchases... don't worry they are all under £5.

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water
I have been using this every day and every night since the day I bought it. I first purchased this in a small shop near my hometown for around £2, which for starters was a right bargain as Garnier is usually a middle brand (for me anyway). What attracted me to this product was that it removes makeup, cleanses plus soothes as well, this is very rare to find in a cheap product, you usually have to buy all these different products to do all these different things (lads?...that's why the bathroom shelves are full of different products see?) but this little beauty does three things in one which is perfect for people who either struggle for money (like me) or people who rush their beauty routine. I also think it's a great product for younger girls as well to break them into the beauty world as it is simple to use and can be used on sensitive skin. 

P Girl Lipsticks
Shade No.61
Shade No.32


I picked up two P Girl lipsticks from a little market stall for £1 each :O !! I picked a nice pink one which is shade no.61 and I also picked a really deep purple which is shade no.32. I haven't used them very much but I've used the deep plum one for a video and it lasted such a long time, even after I had eaten my dinner which never happens so I'm very impressed with these lipsticks and wished that I had picked up more. 



Shade No.61 
Shade No.32

















Shade No.61
Shade No.32











Malibu Sunscreen
I got some sunscreen as at the end of may I went on holiday, it was so nice to open the bottle and smell that familiar sunscreen holiday smell... mmmm. I have always used Malibu sunscreen apart from one holiday back in 2011 where I used Nivea instead... yes, I felt like I had betrayed them but now I have returned. I only got a small bottle as I like the bottle to last just the one holiday and then be gone rather than me be left with 3/4 of sunscreen left. I picked up this cute little 100ml bottle that will probably last me the week then I will need some more. 

W7 photoshoot foundation


I used to buy this foundation all the time but they discontinued it (well my local store anyway) and I was soo sad as this was my everyday foundation that I loved and adored. I then went on to use my Rimmel London foundation. When I was in town the other day I saw it again so they must have bought it back so I'm happy to say after I have finished my current foundation that's open I am going back to W7 Photoshoot foundation. This foundation doesn't really have a flawless coverage but it covers what you need it to. I find it works best with my skin compared to other foundations that I have used.

W7 Genius Foundation


Whilst I was looking at the W7 foundation as they brought my normal one back I noticed they had this one too, a genius foundation. I got this one as well to try to see if I prefer this one to the other one. What I found a bit different about this one is the eye drop lid, you have to press this whilst it's in the foundation tub then drop some on the brush rather than it being a pump or just a normal pour one. I think this is a good thing as you can direct where you want the foundation to go but I also think it will bring problems when the foundation is nearly empty as you won't be able to get the brush in to get the foundation from around the sides but we will cross that bridge when we get there.

High Brow Nail Polish


I got two of these high brow nail polishes, every time I've passed the stand for these they always had the pastel colours on which I didn't mind but I already had pastel colours in my nail polish collection at home so I never needed any but this time they had the summer colours out so I bought these two. The first one is a really nice red it's very bright and sharp but I loved it.I could imagine having this as a base colour and some white strips going across or the other way round. This would also be a nice red to do different designs with a love heart or flowers on the nails.

The other colour I picked up was a nice blue colour. I loved this shade because of how bright it is and thought it would be lovely for the summer that is coming up. I've always loved bright colours whether it be lipstick or nail polish, this blue one is gorgeous and I cannot wait to try them. The other high brow nail polishes I have all require more than one coat so I'm guessing these will be the same. These nail polishes were £2 each.



W7 Lipstick
W7 'Ibiza'

I also bought a W7 lipstick in the shade 'Ibiza'. This is a fluorescent lipstick and really pops out of the tube. When I first looked at the packaging and saw the colour swatch at the bottom I thought "No chance is it that colour" but comparing it now to the lipstick itself and the swatch I did on my arm it's pretty close, to be honest. This lipstick was £2 which I thought was a real bargain as most drugstore lipsticks are £5-8. I haven't tried this lipstick yet but what I can say is I struggled to scrub it off my arm... in the shower... with shower gel. It just would not come off my arm at all but I suppose I can't complain, hopefully, it will have the same effect on the lips.
W7 Lipstick 'Ibiza'


W7 Lipstick 'Ibiza'





That's all that I bought this time round. Have you tried any of these products? let me know in the comments below. 

See you next time. :)



Comments