Garnier Pure Active 3-in-1 | Wash-Scrub-Mask

As I am trying to even out my skin tone and get rid of my blemishes, I got sent a sample from Garnier to try their new Pure Active 3 in 1. 
The first thing that caught my eye when I received them was that they are 3 different products in the same one product... if that makes any sense. It is a facial wash, facial scrub, and a face mask all in one product! This is great as it means you don't need to have three different tubes for three different jobs you can just have the one tube. 

I decided to use two of the sample packs as a test. One I used as a wash and as a scrub and then the other I used as a mask. 

Wash & Scrub
The wash and scrub are the same procedure so I thought I would do them together. The first thing I did was fill my sink up with lukewarm water and wet my face. Then I got the sashay and used the first one of my samples. The wash itself is a nice clean white colour which I loved, there's just something really satisfying abut a wash or scrub being a nice white clean colour. I then applied to my whole face and gently massaged it in circular motions. Once I was happy I then used a flannel to wash it off my face. 

It didn't lather up as much as I would've liked it too but it still left my face feeling clean and refreshed.  On the website, it says the product uses blue pumice grit within the scrub to help with access oil and dead skin (I know how lovely) but I really did feel like I had a fresh face, I believe this was the pumice within the wash that did this.

Mask
My second sashay was used as a mask. The mask was by far the best thing this product can be used for. I felt so good after using this! |I applied it to my face and waited for it to dry, On the website, it says around 3 minutes which is great as most masks I've purchased say around 20 minutes, I left mine on for 5 minutes because I was scrolling Twitter when I applied it and lost track of time. I then went to my sink and filled it up with lukewarm water and rinsed the mask off. My skin felt so soft and clean it was lovely. 

After using this a few more times I noticed it has started to clear up my skin and even out my skin tone. 

Overall 
I really really like this product and I'm glad they sent me some samples to try it out for free. I will definitely be buying a full tube of this. I will use the wash/scrub every day and the mask about 3 times a week. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who struggles with facial blemishes and this is a great product for anyone who has a busy schedule as it doesn't take any longer than 5 minutes, unlike other masks that I have used. I did notice that once I had finished with the sink it had a rim of blue pumice grit around the water line but it was worth the way my skin feels!

You can buy a full tube of Garnier Pure Active 3  -in-1 from any drugstore shop, here in the UK it is sold at Boots*, Superdrug, Tesco, Sainsburys and other shops like these; or of course you can purchase from the Garnier website. It is no more than £5 in any of these shops which is also an advantage as it is going to help your skin as well as not break the bank. 

*Also there's a sale on some Garnier products at the moment, this scrub/mask included!

Have you ever tried any Garnier products? What do you think of them? Let me know in the comments below.


Comments