Instagram Story #1


💕 The loveliest and most recent addition to the Parker family. His name is Wiz.
💕 My shimmery eyeshadows (typical me)
💕 Me and my dog Lewis, he didn't want his photo taken but I took it anyway.
💕 One of the main quotes that has inspired me these past few months.
💕  My YouTube and Blog turned 1 years old!
💕 An artsy shot of a victoria sponge :P
💕 Another artsy shot of a hot chocolate with cream (I'm feeling very hungry now)
💕 Me trying the Snapchat filters (there's always one)
💕 I became a heartist on We Heart It
💕 Shower time, I love these products especially the Champneys Good As New Scrub
💕 Some chocolate pizzas I got sent for being a good person!
💕 A good ole slush-puppie I hadn't had one of these in years!



Are we Instagram buddies? Follow me to keep up with what I'm doing during the day :D - @BeautyJammxo




Comments