Ps... Nail Polish Shade: 09

Ps... Nail Polish Shade: 09


This is my favourite Ps nail polish... ever! Well out of the ones I've tried. It;s a lovely nude shade which I love as it goes with any outfit. The brush is lovely and applies the nail polish well it didn't leave any bristles behind like some nail polishes that I've tried. The nail polish itself dried quickly and only needed two layers. The beauty about this nail polish is it makes you look more tanned than you actually are :) I think it's perfect for the Autumn time we have coming up and all their nail polishes are only £1 which is a bargain.

I think I will try more of the Ps Love range, I would love to try their matte colours. Have you ever tried a Ps Love Nail Polish? What did you think? Let me know in the comments below :) 



Comments