Avon Life for Her | Kenzo Takada Review (+ Free Gift Set)

Worldwide designer Kenzo Takada has joined up with Avon to create this lovely range called Avon Life. It includes a perfume and a gift set, I bought the woman one, but there is a male one available as well. This is a Pre-Christmas launch and I've only seen it in the last two catalogues but it is too good to miss.

Box & Bottle:
The box is very nice, the cream and red colours really give the perfume a nice feel. It feels fresh and calm with the beige but drastic and love with the red. I also like how they have embroidered the flowers into the box all the way around. This is a nice added effect and matches the perfume bottle and scent. You can tell a lot of thought went into the making and designing of this perfume. 

The bottle is simplistic which I think makes it looks more like a designer fragrance. The lid is the main attraction to the bottle itself as it's a glass flower shape. It clips on and off easily and doesn't feel cheaply made at all. I wish the colour of the perfume was clear to match the lid but it doesn't matter. This bottle is only 50ml as that is the only size you can buy, whether that will change in the future I don't know.


Scent: 
The scent is mainly floral but the fruit is definitely there. I can only smell the apple but there are other fruits in there. The main note I can smell is the Lily, this seems to overtake anything else in the perfume but it's still really nice. What surprised me, was this perfume was released October/November time yet it's a summery scent. I said the same in my Trini Girl Review, how some scents released this time of year are for the summer? I want to wear the winter scents this time of year mainly so I probably won't be wearing this much until at least February. I did wear it the other day though and I can say it is very light and not overpowering, this is a good fact as it didn't make me feel sneezy or heavily worn considering it lasted most of the day. I did respray about 2pm but I wouldn't say I needed to I just wanted too. 

Gift Bag:
When you buy the perfume from Avon there is a free luxury gift bag worth £36.50 (more than the perfume itself). I also got this as well as it was free and I thought I might as well. There are two different luxury gift bags one for the men and one for the women just like the perfume. The luxury bag that comes with the free products inside has a nice quote on the side as well it says
"My greatest joy is making creative inspiration a beautiful reality" ~ Kenzo Takada
I really like this quote. The woman's luxury gift bag includes:

Woman's Luxury Gift Bag (Free when you buy Avon Life for her):
  • x1 Luxury Gift Bag
  • x1 Avon Life for her Body Lotion
  • x1 Avon Life for her Body Spray
  • x1 Anew Clinical Face Peel Pads
  • x1 Advance Techniques Argan Oil Treatment Mask
  • x1 Extra Lasting Lipstick ~ Shade: Ravishing Rose
This was the one I received and I was very happy with the amount of products you receive in the free bag. I may do separate blog posts on these products but I will have to use them first so I can give a proper review. The man's luxury gift bag includes:

Man's Luxury Gift Bag (Free when you buy Avon life for him):
  • x1 Luxury Gift Bag
  • x1 Avon Life for him body wash
  • x1 Avon Life for him Body Spray
  • x1 Anew Clinical FacePeel pads
  • x1 Advance Techniques Argan Oil Treatment Mask
  • x1 Extra Lasting Lipstick ~ Shade: Ravishing Rose??????????????
I'm not one to judge but I'm not sure why they've included the lipstick in the man's gift bag?? but hey ladies!! if you got a boyfriend or a husband you can benefit from the gift you give them!! Whoo Hoo!! & any man out there that does wear lipstick... whatever floats your boat!! 
I do think it was a tad odd when I saw they had the lipstick in there, though, I thought it was going to be a lip balm for the cold weather we have coming up but it wasn't.

The perfume itself is £24.00 which is great for a designer fragrance. The gift bag would have totalled £36.50 if you bought them all separately but you get it free when you buy one of the fragrances which is amazing!

Avon Life is exclusive to Avon. This is only run in the UK (I think) so check out their website here or get in touch with your local Acon Representative. If you don't know who your local representative is you can find out on their website, just click in the top left corner under 'find a representative'.

Avon Life for her Eau De Parfum - £24.00
Avon Life for Him Eau de Toilette (hehe toilet!) - £24.00
Avon Life for Her Gift Set - Free (when you buy the perfume for her)
Avon Life for Him Gift Set - Free (when you buy the fragrance for him)

Have you ever tried any Avon products what did you think of them? Let me know in the comments below.







Comments