Ps...Super Matte Liquid Lipstick | Shade 3

Whenever I see this liquid lipstick the game Super Hot always pops into mind. I'm then walking round my room saying SUPER MATTE! SUPER MATTE! Yeaas I'm a pretty weird person haha!

Another red lipstick? I don't know why or how I trick myself into thinking I need another red lipstick every time I'm in the lipstick aisle? I don't know perhaps it's because I haven't got red liquid lipstick only normal lipsticks. Ahh! I don't know. Anyway, Liquid lipsticks have been the 'in' thing this year and probably next. It's all Kylie Jenner's fault, all fingers and toes pointed in her direction for the woman's obsession with these.


I already bought one of these last year, in shade nude, but it was only a matte liquid lipstick. What caught my eye for this one was it is a Super Matte Liquid Lipstick. The colour really popped out at me rather than the others that were there. The others were all nudes and beiges but I have some nude liquid lipsticks already from the Kylie Jenner range so I didn't really want to buy anymore until I've used those ones up.


The product packaging is nice as it had a transparent rectangular tube, this is good as you can see how much product is left when it starts going down. This means you will always know when you need to buy some more. The top has a twisty lid which is also nice as there are no accidental liquid lipstick spillages whilst it's at the bottom of your bag (just me?... okay).

The applicator is slightly angled which makes it easier to collect product out of the tube. I like the angled applicator as it makes it easier to define the lips around the cupids bow and in the outer corners. I also like this as it will never go flat like some lipsticks do when you use them. The lipstick lasted me around 5 hours before I felt like I needed to reapply but that may be because I picked a bright, dramatic shade. If I would've picked a nude (and maybe stopped stuffing my face with food) it may have lasted longer. 


Once dried it is completely matte which really surprised me as it was only £2.00. I was really shocked but happy at the same time because usually, you have to pay a lot of money to get this type of quality and pigment as well. What I also liked was the colour as it does match how it looks on the tube, usually they will be a lighter version or not as pigmented but this one really does match the tube colour. I also found that these weren't sticky when applied either as some usually are. 

It is very drying, that is one thing I didn't like, I felt like grabbing a lip balm every 5 minutes whilst it was on. I suppose the ones that are sticky are the ones that keep your lips moist and the ones that aren't sticky are the ones that are always going to be drying the lips up.

I would definitely recommend these to anyone who wants to try liquid lipstick or any long term liquid lipstick users. I will recommend using a lip balm before applying them, though. Have you ever tried a Liquid Lipstick? What do you think of them?

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing very nice detailed information. Please check haute her tips for face

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am overpowered by your post with such a decent theme. Typically I visit your web journals and get refreshed through the data you incorporate yet the present blog would be the most obvious. Well done! mac lipstick shades

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment