VIP UK Nail Varnish Drum Set


The other day I was shopping in a local fashion outlet near my hometown. I went there to see if they had any good black Friday deals, as before when I went there they had 2 aisles of makeup & a perfume counter. When I got there the makeup aisle and the perfume counter had gone and a load of Santa Decorations and Trees were in its place, I thought maybe they had moved it but the makeup was nowhere to be seen. Either way, I thought I might as well look around and I found this little box. It was tucked away on a shelf with many others and it was easy to miss but it was only £4.00.


 Inside this box were 7 nail varnishes, all of which were different colours. They had the festive feel as it was mainly reds and metallics but they all had their own different shades. 
The first one is probably my favourite out of the whole box, it;s a bronze metallic colour and I loved how this looked when applied. When shown in the light you can see all the little bits of gold glitter that's within the nail polish, also it only needed one coat which is always an added bonus. 
The second one in the box was very similar to this but it was slightly lighter and had more of a purple tinge rather than the bronze colour. I do feel this one needed another coat, as can be seen from the image below. 
The third one is the last metallic one in the pack and it's this lovely gold. This one definitely needs more than one coat but it's still a great colour and would look nice with the season we have right now.

Nail Polish Left to Right - One Coat Applied

The fourth one in the pack starts on the actual block colours, this one is the brightest one in the whole pack and it's a lovely cherry red. I think this colour would look great all year round and would compliment the gold metallic very well, it only needed one coat. 

The fifth one is very similar to the fourth one except it's a tad bit darker, out of the two I prefer number 4 for nail varnish but I've always liked bright bold colours. Again, this one only needed one coat and I also think it would look nice with the gold metallic. 
Number six is hard to see as this was a glitter nail polish. You have to apply this with a sponge if you want all over nail coverage but I just wanted to see what the glitters looked like. They are a shiny silver which is nice although for this pack I would've gone for a gold glitter because of the season we have and the rest of the pack seemed to be red and golds but this glitter is still a nice nail polish.
Number seven is also very hard to see, I'm not really sure what it's supposed to be but I think it's a top coat you put on to make your nail polish look holographic (in a way) When the light reflects off of it, it goes a rainbow sort of colour. I can imagine this would look nice as a layer over a block colour nail polish to give it that holographic effect.

I'm really glad I went into town and picked these up and even though there wasn't a makeup stand I'm glad I came across these. £4.00 for the whole set isn't bad either and it would make a great present for anyone. I'm really happy with these and they are great quality, I have never heard of this brand before but after checking them out online they do some nice nail stuff. These are mainly sold in TJ Hughes in the UK but as for internationally, I'm not sure as they don't have their own website.

I love dropping onto bargains like this! Which is your favourite one out of the pack? Mine is number 1 :) 




Comments