Avon Rose Gold Charger/ Mirror



When I ordered my Avon Life perfume I also ordered this little beauty. Just recently my iPhone battery has been losing battery very fast it's on 'low power mode' almost 100% of the time and when it isn't it's plugged into the wall (trust it to be as soon as the iPhone 7 comes out! I'm onto you Apple!) I started looking online for little battery packs and things but when I looked in the Avon catalogue they had this in there and I was in love straight away. The charging case came in a box which had been decorated to look like a present which I loved. This may have been because it was close to Christmas or it may just be how Avon boxes look I'm not sure about that.


It's a rose gold charger pack! how awesome is that. Basically, it looks like a rose gold block but it's actually a charging case that can charge your iPhone, iPad or any other device that has a usb connector. It's also a mirror, so I no longer need to carry a pocket mirror around with me when I carry this. It charges my phone and helps me check my eyeliner ... perfect!


When you order this you get the actual rose gold charging case/mirror a USB connector so you can actually charge the charging block up and a lovely purple floral carry bag for the charging case. I absolutely loved it! The colour as well! I'm very happy with this purchase. It cost £14.99 but that was quite cheap compared to some of the other charging blocks I'd seen online. 

Yeah! so if you ever see me with my phone in my hand and a wire leading to my bag you'll know exactly what I'm doing :D Thanks Avon ... and thanks Apple ... I guess?

Have you guys ever tried charging blocks or cases? Let me know in the comments below :) 













Comments

Post a Comment