Ibiza | Port des Torrent (Holiday 2017 - Day 2)

Saturday - Day 2 of the Ibiza holiday :) Woke up early today which is a surprise :O I got ready for the day and went down to breakfast. Once I finished it was time to sit around the pool all day :) I love sitting around the pool and just relaxing in the sun! I'm so pale at the moment too so it will be nice to get some colour in my skin :) you know I love my tan !

After a long hard day sitting around the pool and racing to finish my ice cream before it melted it was time for dinner and a day trip. Tonight I hopped on a bus and went to San Antonio to see the sunset strip. I'd never been there before so I didn't realise how far of a walk it was but I got some nice snaps on the way.


The first thing I saw which I thought was really nice was this fountain, it covered a massive area and had all these little spirts of water coming up and it was a really nice feature. It made you feel so refreshed when you walk past it because it was quite warm. There were no euro's in it though... not that I was looking but usually when you see fountains there are coppers in there from where people have chucked their coins in but there wasn't any in this fountain so it either gets cleaned out or that's just not a Spanish thing.






The next thing I saw on the way was this store. I've never heard of this before but apparently, it's a really big Ibiza brand for the raves. It's called 'Pacha' you replace that P with an S and I'm very happy! Their logo is two cherries which were above the shop name. It was quite expensive in there though but what more did I expect from a popular brand. 





After a few more shops and touching all the clothes within reach it was time for the rest of the walk there. You could already see the sunset from where I was standing but I wasn't on sunset strip yet. I didn't know whether to include the picture on the left but I wanted to discuss the pavement, look how smooth it is. It's like walking on silk here it's amazing! The sun was nice to the high today was 25°C so I'm very happy although it's not nice walking a long way in this heat... I'm sweating so much already!



The sunset is so amazing here, the beach isn't that great as it was mainly rocks and I kept stubbing my toe on them because my sandals are 2 sizes too big because when you're older you'll grow into these things (thanks, mum) but the sunset itself was amazing. It was jam packed and there were a lot of drunk people already but I sat on a wall just at the side of the beach and observed from there :) I think this is the first time on this holiday where I've actually reflected on things. I don't know what it is but sitting in front of a sunset or sitting underneath a sky full of stars makes me feel really blessed and highly favoured and I really felt that sitting on that wall being able to watch the sunset, it sort of does something for my soul and I felt like I really needed it.




There were some boats on the sea front with people on who were watching the sunset too. I think that would be an amazing experience as it's just you the boat, sea and the sunset. Everyone started clapping when the sun had just gone down and it was great! I'd love to have a holiday home here that you can just come to whenever you feel and have this every day :) 





Once the sun had gone down it was time to visit Mambo's and Cafe del Mar, Mambo's was my favourite as it had the best view and was just an amazing experience all round. I loved how they had their name in big letters by the steps that led down to the beach. The palm trees there really added that nice holiday feel too.


Once we had finished there it was time for the long walk back. I've got to hurry though else I'm going to miss my last bus which is at half 11 and I don't want to be walking back to the hotel! Overall I really enjoyed today it was an incredible experience and I wish I could do it more often. It's still really warm here even though the sun has gone, it might drop cold a bit later on so I'm not going to speak too soon.
I'm going to get going now and catch my bus and then catch some z's hehe I'll see you guys tomorrow. <3


Comments