Ibiza | Port des Torrent (Holiday 2017 - Purchases)



These are my purchases from Ibiza, make sure you check out what I got up to whilst I was there.


Candle Holder

The first thing I bought was this black candle holder, it had the candle already in it so i didn't have to buy one and I just loved the look of it and the way it stands. I also love the little lizard on the side as it reminded me of Jimmy who I left over in Ibiza (you'll have to read the blog posts to understand that). He has a floral pattern on his back and has a nice cream colour to him. This cost €4.00 which I thought was good, plus you get the candle too. It's not scented or anything but I can always put another candle in if I want.

Candle



Sort of matching the last one I bought, it's another shell candle. I bought some similar ones from Almeria last year but I loved the look of them so much that I decided to get another one. You can never go wrong with candles because they will always get used eventually. I think these would look great in a bathroom just sitting along the side as decoration. I'm not sure what scent this is but I think it's strawberry, these cost €0.95 each which was great. There weren't very many left.






Anklets


I bought two anklets as I couldn't decide which colour to have (I know I'm so greedy). I bought a nice black one with a diamante ball in the middle and the beads leading up round the sides, it also has two tassel's on the fastening. This is great as they are one size fits all because the fastening is just a pull together one where it doesn't matter how thin or chunky your ankle is as they will fit anyway.

I also bought this same anklet in beige I really like the look of them but couldn't decide which colour to have. I liked the black and the beige equally, there were also some neon pink and other colours too but I'm not really into those colours (to wear). These were €2.95 each but I loved both of them :) 








Bracelets




To match with the anklets I also bought two bracelets, I say it's to match but I would've bought them anyway. I bought one with the infinite symbol on, this one was beige (to match the beige anklet). I've always loved this symbol and I was considering getting a mac sticker in this symbol and sticking it by my track pad, I thought about that quite a few months ago but when I saw the bracelet I really liked it.



I also bought a black bracelet (to match the black anklet) this has the lizard on to remind me of Jimmy :) hehe I just loved how this looked and I thought it was so cute. Just like the anklets you don't have to worry about the fastenings on these as they are just pull strings so they can go as loose or as tight as you want. These both cost €1.95 each




Magnet

I always like to buy a magnet from wherever I go. I have a metal bedside table which magnets stick too and I want to fill it with magnets from all the places I have been. I have been to Rome, Turkey and Greece when I was 14/15 but I didn't buy any magnets from there which I'm disappointed in as i wanted a magnet from everywhere but I haven't thought about this idea back then. The one I bought from Ibiza was the best one so far, it was this lovely pot with purple sand in and some shells. The sand and shells actually move. It also has a nice flower on the top, i don't know whether it opens or not as I haven't tried. This magnet was €1.00 and had been reduced with some other magnets that were there as well.

Perfume





This perfume I bought from the airport before we came back, it was in the duty free section and cost €5.95. It's called Pacha Ibiza Rose. I know what you're thinking... that I bought this because it's rose gold well that's not the case, well that fact did help but it wasn't the main reason I did smell the other 3 but this one was the one that smelt the best (in mu opinion) it smells kinda of fruity but has a musk to it too. I thought it was the perfect size to go travelling with and would be great for my next adventure.

Sunglasses

The glasses I bought before I went away but I'm still going to count them as a holiday purchase as I did buy them for the holiday. These are rose gold glasses but they are also mirrored too which means anyone looking into the glasses whilst I'm wearing them will only see themselves. These cost £2 and have a nice gold rim design as well. It gives a whole new meaning to rose tinted glasses.

That was all I bought from Ibiza, I didn't buy too much but I had enough to remember the trip. My favourite purchase out of all of them would have to be the magnet, I just love the look of it but I also really like the jewellery as well. I'm going away again this week so make sure to stay tuned for more travel blog posts.



Comments