Hello Again

Well hello hello hello 👋🏽 long time no speak. I’ve been away for a while ... 2.5 years to be exact, but I’m writing this post which is something I guess? 
So erm I wrote my blogs on the Blogger app (this is a blogger blog btw) and Google the little 💩 ‘s still haven’t updated the blogger app so I can’t write them from there anymore ... and to make matters worse my space key on my keyboard has been broken for years now (I have to copy and paste a space... yep that’s my life) but guess what website doesn’t allow you to copy and paste? Pah pah pah!!! we have a winner!!! Yess blogger doesn’t allow you to copy and paste without a white border to show its copy and pasted! So that has been a contributing factor but getting real here for a second...

So long story short I had a death in the family (not going into details as they are private) but it was sudden, it was tragic and it was someone very close to me. They died a few days before my last blog post went live. If I’m being honest, I’ve been struggling. I struggle with my mental health anyway but this tipped me over the edge and I’m only just getting back on my feet. I’m not ‘over it’ I don’t think I ever will be, but I’m better than I was this time 2 years ago. 
My channel has suffered as well because sometimes I don’t want to turn the camera on and be all smiles and FAKE! that’s the word ... fake.
I’m not a fake person, but I can’t turn the camera on and be miserable either. I’m sorry for the lack of uploads there. 
It’s a crazy thing; death. Everyone wants to go to heaven but no one wants to die to get there!

I thought about blogging from time to time, I wrote some holiday blogs, I wrote some makeup reviews... swatches, photos and everything done! but I had the thought of logging on, explaining myself, feeling guilty, and it all just seemed too much. I didn’t feel like I should have to explain myself but at the same time I did... I mean it’s been 2 years for flip sake! I can’t just come back with a makeup review can I?

But with all this Corona business going on (stay safe btw) I’ve gained a little bit more time so I thought I’d sit down one Thursday evening and write this. I’m ok. I really am and I hope all you out there reading this wherever you may be are ok too. We’re all dealing with things but I just wanted to thank you for checking out my little corner of the Internet whether it be this blog, my socials or my YouTube channels, I really really do appreciate it. 

So anyway what have I been up to? Well, I’ve suffered a lot but I’m now on the road to recovery. I had an operation end of 2018 too I was off my feet for 12 weeks. Ate a lot of chocolate. Umm hum. 
I joined the gym. Yep, you read that right I’m now a gym-goer. Lifting weights and all that. I comfort ate a lot and was starting to not fit in my clothes so I’ve been doing that about a year now .. yeah that’s a whole blog post in itself but overall guys I’ve been meditating. I’ve been bettering myself. 

Change your mindset, change your life. 

And that’s pretty much it! That I can think of anyway. Thank you for reading this it means a lot to me ... I’m going to change the layout of this blog because it’s flippin ugly man! Why did I ever pick this! Bleh ! 

I’ll speak to you soon! 

Sacha 
X



Comments

  1. I want the world to know a great man that is well known as DR.WEALTHY,he has the perfect solution to relationship issues and marriage problems. The main reason why i went to DR.WEALTHY was for solution on how i can get my husband back because in recent times i have read some testimonies on the internet which some people has written about DR.WEALTHY and i was so pleased and i decided to seek for assistance from him on his email (wealthylovespell@gmail.com) which he did a perfect job by casting a spell on my husband which made him to come back to me and beg for forgiveness.I will not stop publishing his name on the net because of the good work he is doing. I will drop his contact for the usefulness of those that needs his help.His Email DR.WEALTHY"CONTACT via EMAIL: wealthylovespell@gmail.com or whatsapp him +2348105150446?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment